SOLD!! Proven pair of yellow ackies in IL. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 11-07-2014, 02:37 PM   #1
Kristi23
Proven pair of yellow ackies in IL.

ON HOLD

As much as I hate to do it, I'm going to sell my yellow ackie adults. Because of the size, I'd like to sell them locally and not ship. They have produced babies for me this past summer. I'm going to guess that they are approx. 2-3 years old. No older than that.

I got them when they were full grown and they have lived together non stop (I've had them over a year now). When I purchased them, they were missing some toes/parts of toes. Because of that, I'm only asking $750 for the pair. I've had no issues with them since I got them. I was able to sell the babies for $250 each, so I feel like this is a pretty fair deal. I do have pics I can e-mail, but they never turn out great. I've only picked them up a few times, so they will not be very tame.

Please e-mail or PM for more info. Again, I'm in IL, about 70 miles south of Chicago (about halfway between Chicago and Bloomington/Normal).

There are pictures of the adults and babies on my facebook page (Ghoulish Geckos). They are in an album there.

I'm not looking for any trades at this time unless it's something pretty rare. (skinks, geckos)

This is one of the babies they produced.

ETA: I've had eight people contact me about these today and all have been out of state. I would prefer to sell in IL. If I decide to ship, it wouldn't be until after winter. For now, IL sales only please.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-12-2014, 02:56 PM   #2
chadfarmer
to bad u are 250 miles from st Charles mo

Old 11-12-2014, 02:59 PM   #3
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadfarmer View Post
to bad u are 250 miles from st Charles mo
They are already on hold anyways. Thanks for your interest.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-18-2014, 11:47 PM   #4
boastud
DID THEY SELL?

Old 11-22-2014, 04:43 AM   #5
dannyboi
Still available? I'm in chicago

Old 11-22-2014, 11:41 AM   #6
Kristi23
They are on paid hold (due to weather).
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!