For Sale 2.1 nice yearling Malis for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Old 09-15-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
Gojira1986
2.1 nice yearling Malis for sale

I have 3 really nice yearlings for sale. They are believed to be 2.1 but not guaranteed, as they are still young and I am not an expert. Sold to me as CB Malis, however I can not guarantee that as I have no documentation to that affect. I would like to have it known that The female does look like she may be dispar. SHe really could be either dispar dispar or mali dispar. However, they are healthy, eating well, and active. The smaller of the males was severely underweight when I got him, hes gained alot over the past 6 months but is still alittle lean. I like my lizards nice and plump and he still has some plumping up to do. They currently are living alone in 48 x 24 x 18 enclosures with UVB and UVA lighting. I use MinerALL indoor formula and Reptivite/Repto Life mix for vitamin and mineral supplementation. They have been in my possession for about 6 months, without a health issue.

Please make an offer, special considerations will be made if all 3 are purchased as a group.

Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. If you contact me with your address, I can give you a quote on shipping.
I guarantee the animals to arrive alive and to be healthy to the best of my knowledge.

If you are interested, please contact:
Natalie.mark86@ymail.com
or text: 570 903 3242, If you try to call, leave a msg as I usually do not answer numbers I do not know.
Thanks for looking, if you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Picture 1 is the smaller male (45g), picture 2 is the larger male (82g), picture 3 is the female (56g).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!