This Poll is for Women Only - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: How far do you go to get ready for a date?
I spend the entire day in curlers, go get my nails done, and buy a new outfit 0 0%
I pick out something nice from my closet, then an hour ahead of time I will shower and put on makeup and try to look nice 18 50.00%
Most of my dates are after work so I already look nice 0 0%
I'm casual, I wear jeans and a t shirt on most dates 10 27.78%
I'll sjave if I figure I'll be taking off my clothes later that evening 3 8.33%
I don't bother to dress, I meet him at the door wearing just lipstick 5 13.89%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2004, 03:02 PM   #1
Lucille
Talking This Poll is for Women Only

Old 06-09-2004, 04:59 PM   #2
Sybella
I'm really casual. I don't wear make up, except for my driver's license picture every 5 years! LOL!!

About all I do for a date is pin up my long hair and add more jewelry before I go out.

Old 06-14-2004, 11:36 PM   #3
RedQuake
It totally depends on what we are going to be doing on the date. I'll get all fussed up if its an out to dinner date, but i don't usually go overboard. I'm not a dress woman so when they do see me in a dress its because i've known them for a while LOL.

I like the casual dates where i can be more of myself. I don't want them to get a false sence of who i am. Like it or lump it i'll be the way i want to be, comfortable and ME.

Red

P.S. I always shower and put on some makeup. hehehe

Old 06-15-2004, 01:06 AM   #4
robin d.
i must admit i am the one who clicked this one

Quote:
I don't bother to dress, I meet him at the door wearing just lipstick
but i am married and have limited time and rarely have time for a "date" LOL i dont use the the lipstick (im not much a makeup wearer) however i will open the door in my flip flops (same reef ones as the other jeans thread) LOL

Old 06-15-2004, 12:43 PM   #5
robin d.
OH YAY TWO VOTES IN MY SECTION...... ok and a quick disclaimer for above posts... it is only russell and i that live in our house.. no roomies and NO kids... so i CAN stand at the door... plus our neighbors are quite a bit away LOL

Old 06-15-2004, 10:51 PM   #6
RedQuake
Ummmmmmm ya gotta watch those binoculars LOL

I would love to have neighbours that are a ways off. I remember a story about when my parents were first married, in our old house. It had an open porch and one day my parents were *making out* on it. They then went into the house LOL.....the neighbour (don't know which one) thought it would be funny to call the police saying they thought there was a domestic disturbance going on. When the police showed up my father answered the door in a house coat or towel, i dont' remember which. LOL..........could you imagine????????????

I'm not in a finacial position to buy a house right now, but when i do it'll be one surrounded by trees and far away from any neighbour LOL

Red

Old 06-23-2004, 06:37 PM   #7
jenn
my two cents

It depends on where we go, but usually i pick my outfit about 10 min before and i throw the makeup on and leave the hair down. (my husband loves that) And thats how i go out on a date when and if my husband takes me out. lol

Old 11-21-2004, 07:30 AM   #8
TooManyBurmese
I like to doll myself up when it's a nice date. I don't own makeup and I don't know how to put it on, but I do like to find sexy feminine clothes for a nice night out. I also leave my hair down, I keep it up all day every day, so when it's down I feel "dressed up".

All other dates would definately be jeans and a nice shirt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!