For Sale ~ 3 Beautiful Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 09:51 AM   #1
Aeryk01
Talking For Sale ~ 3 Beautiful Snakes

After some VERY VERY long deliberation... Im going to offer up 3 very fine snakes in my collection... Im trying to fund an Albino Lavender Retic, so these are now available... If they do NOT sell thats fine... I love them all equally and dont mind keeping a single one so...

** Please Note ~ ALL PRICES ARE FIRM AND NO TRADES at this time!!! ALL sales are LOCAL ONLY!!! I will not ship cause I do not know how and I will drive up to 100mi radius of Philadelphia.

If interested or have questions, please leave a message here or email me :

Aeryk_M_69@yahoo.com

First Up:

4ft+ Female Pastel Het Albino Boa - very clean... excellent eater (f/t XLRats)... WILL be ready to breed next season... perfect health & excellent sheds... GREAT temperment... - $350 w/enclosure shown($300 snake only)

Next:

6ft+ Female Dumerils Boa - Absolute DREAM snake to own... very very tame... GREAT eater (f/t XLRats)... perfect health & very clean... good healthy sheds... Breedable now... - $250 snake only

Last:

9ft+ Male High Yellow RTB - I think of all the snakes in my collection, ive own this one the longest... extremely tame... used to being around people... used in many school demonstrations and used to being around kids... Never misses a meal (f/t XXL Guinea Pigs)... perfect sheds... perfect health... very clean... - $300 snake only ((proven breeder))

**pics of this snake are bout 8-10months old... but you can really see his growth rate over one summer... they start in late May of 07 to Sept 07

Thanks for looking...

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread