Good Guy Josh at Outback Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-09-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
kyryah
Josh at Outback Reptiles

I just want to say that I had a very good experience with Outback Reptiles. Josh was very polite and very prompt about answering all my emails. He allowed me to put a deposit on the two tortoises that I wanted, and pay the balance in a weeks time, which was extremely helpful to me.

I recently ordered some tortoises from Dan Scolaro at DTS Herps, and had a bad experience. He sent me a sick tortoise and became very rude after I asked for a $30 refund on just the sick tortoise (less than half what it cost for the tortoise, and exactly what it cost me for medicine.) I was a little gun shy about ordering sight unseen from the internet again, but after speaking to Josh by email and doing some reading here on the BOI, I decided to go ahead and order.

I placed a deposit on two "adult female" Hingeback tortoises. I have a breeding group already that have produced eggs. I opened the box when it arrived today, and found that "adult female" was an understatement. These girls are HUGE!!! They dwarf my original "adults" lol. I have pictures and will upload them later. After giving them a good long soak, they ate right away and look very, very good. Beautiful specimens.

Thanks Outback and Josh!

Kristina

Old 04-09-2010, 04:26 PM   #2
Ed Clark
Just like you Kristina, I have had good transactions with Josh and Outback Reptiles.

Old 04-09-2010, 05:20 PM   #3
Will0W783
I also have had good experiences with Outback Reptiles, although I've only bought from them at shows. I've always found them to be very helpful and honest. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Old 04-09-2010, 05:25 PM   #4
homeya100
Cant go wrong with Outback...all stand-up guys!
-Adam

Old 04-10-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
kyryah
As promised - the tort on the left produced eggs more than 6 months ago. New female on the right. I wasn't kidding - the girls I got from Outback are HUGE and probably the oldest specimens I have ever seen. The price was only $10 more than what I paid for my 2 1/2 year old Hingeback.

Old 04-11-2010, 02:16 AM   #6
collideoverme
Just ordered 4 boas from Josh at Outback and they were about as perfect as I could have hoped for. Great guys to order from and I will also definitely do business with them again.
Shawn

Old 04-11-2010, 08:44 AM   #7
Cp3_Pythons
On the real I only have GREAT things to say about Josh @ Outback Reptiles I got to meet Ian G for the First time at the Richmond Expo March 28th Very Very Polite and decent man to know It took a minute for me to get his attention (LOL It was a lil busy @ their table)
I talked to him VERY breifly but he was very informative about the BP's I was interrested in and answered ALL of my questions (with everyone around It felt as if I was getting 1 on 1 Attention & @ a Show) Customer Service is their #1 priority I bought 2 Balls from them their doing great by the way Ian & Josh I Hope you guys continue to do the Richmond Show

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!