(GOOD GUY) Rich from Reptile Basics, Inc. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2008, 10:39 AM   #11
Shadera
I bought some flexwatt not long ago and Rich was nice enough to wire it up for me. I just placed another order with him last night, and will definitely buy from him again. Good customer service goes a long way, and I'll always check to see if he has what I need first before I look elsewhere.

~ Shadera Lorrain

Old 08-19-2008, 11:27 AM   #12
darkcirca
I also ordered from Rich and was very impressed. I picked up 2 things of Flexwatt for a rack we built. I had no idea that it could be cut anywhere, as I had never used it. A quick email to Rich cleared everything up. He is excellent with customer service and fast with responding. His ship time is great, especially when you live on the East Coast just a state or so away.

Old 08-19-2008, 12:07 PM   #13
Mooing Tricycle
Excellent service! Love em!

Old 08-27-2008, 02:00 AM   #14
Mad4You2
WOW....Great Customer Service!!

I ordered some flexwatt runs from Reptile Basics on Sunday....I put a note in the comments section that my heat cable on my rack had just gone out and I wanted to ship overnight and wondered if he could give me an estimate on delivery time so I'd know how long I'd need temporary heat for the rack.

On Monday morning I got a tracking number from UPS for an overnight shipment. It was delivered today and now all the rack inhabitants are warm and toasty....

Absolutely excellent service! I can't thank Rich and Reptile Basics enough, what a great guy! I also got a few small hides for some baby geckos and I'm about to place an order for some more items that I need. I too, will check with Reptile Basics before making future purchases.

Thanks again Rich!
Angie Martin

Old 09-24-2008, 10:39 PM   #15
Suncoast Herpetological
Just received my first order and I could not be more pleased. From start to finish this has got to be one of the most customer friendly transactions i have ever had Thanks Rich. You have a permanent customer

Old 10-02-2008, 12:22 AM   #16
gant77
Rich is a really great guy! Fast service and communication. I ordered 4 strips of heat tape with the plugs and the order arrived quicker than I expected.
He was more than fair when I forgot to add the connections to the original order and he let me add the items with no additional shipping and handling! Reptile Basics is the best, plain and simple.
Thanks again Rich

Old 07-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #17
Shadera
I just wanted to add another A+ for Rich. Since my last post here, I've done quite a bit of business with him and he's never let me down. When I got a surprise batch of eggs a couple months ago that left me high and dry with a half-done incubator, he was more than willing to get a Helix out to me overnight for it. His orders are always put together and shipped quickly.

I ordered a hatchling rack from him late last week to set up and give it a try, and was thrilled that it arrived all together and ready to plug in yesterday. His design is similar to other pvc racks on the market, but I really like the little peg idea he's come up with to keep ornery critters from sliding tubs out or for keeping track of who has food in their tub. And ya can't beat the quick turnaround time!

Still a very happy customer.

Old 07-11-2009, 08:14 AM   #18
Dixie Reptiles
One of his guys does my show and sells Reptile Basics products,great quality and selection.Cages and racks can be delivered.I have two racks ordered myself for this months show.Terry Heuring/Dixie Reptiles

Old 07-11-2009, 10:52 AM   #19
albinoboastore
I have made several purchases from Rich and all the above praise is well deserved, Reptile Basics is definitely an asset to the reptile community !

Old 10-28-2009, 06:59 PM   #20
viandy
Add me to the list as well !

Monday I ordered two thermostats from Reptile Basics. A little later I realized I meant to order a couple of his hides, so sent another email asking that be added. Then I remembered the heat tape I wanted, so another email went to him. Wednesday morning my order arrives, everything is there and the shipping price is very reasonable.
Thanks !

Andy Via
Richmond, Virginia

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!