(GOOD GUY) Rich from Reptile Basics, Inc. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:27 AM   #21
geckobabies
Just wanted to add I just received a shipment myself this week and everything arrived in perfect condition. He was also nice enough to wire my heat tape for me. A+ service and I will be back again for sure.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:50 PM   #22
Jeff H.
I received a shipment from Rich last week. Everything came quickly. One of the probes was missing when the pack arrived, I emailed Rich and he quickly sent out a replacement. I will definately do business with him again in the future. Thanks!

Old 11-23-2009, 09:58 PM   #23
Tim Cole
Thumbs up

Last month I inquired with another merchant about buying some heat panels.

The response I received was insulting, long winded, and did not answer my questions.

I went to Rich's site and ordered from him with no difficulties. I also ordered 3 more Johnson Control Thermostats. I should have saved myself some time and aggravation and gone to Reptile Basic's first for the heat panels!

I have been buying from Rich for several years now and will always recommend him.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:22 PM   #24
TattooLost
Just wanted to throw my praise in. I've ordered flexwatt from rich on several occasions, along with other husbandry items, and have yet to be disappointed with the fast shipping or packing. I also recently bought one of his hatchling racks. Packaged very well, shipped when he said it would, and arrived intact and looking great. Now home to 12 happy baby snakes. I won't hesitate to order more from Rich at every opportunity.

Old 11-24-2009, 12:25 AM   #25
Mad4You2
I placed an order late last night for supplies for the shop and flexwatt and a Johnson controller for a new rack and I've already got a tracking number via email. I've got a Reptile Basics stack of 5 cages for my balls and everyone that sees it is very impressed with the quality. Rich is tops in my book and if he's got what I need I will always order from him. Excellent product, pricing and customer service.....Rock on Rich!

Old 11-25-2009, 09:36 AM   #26
Justin McBrayer
I would never hesitate doing business with Rich, Everything is what it is supposed to be and no BS....
I recomend Reptile Basics to anyone...

Thanks

Old 03-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #27
gulfcoastreefer
Reptile Basics Good Guy

With all the bad I see on the B.O.I. Its nice to know there are good people to deal with.I have ordered several times with great results. Just made an order for my girlfriend and got a tracking # in less than 2 hours. I highly recomend
Rich at Reptile Basics James Hysell

Old 04-05-2010, 03:11 PM   #28
joepythons
Thumbs up good guy

I just received my 11 inch flex-watt order from Rich.He shipped it out the same day i ordered it .110% good guy,Thanks

Old 04-09-2010, 11:51 PM   #29
ceduke
I've done a handful of small orders with reptile basics: hides, thermostats, UTHs, snake hooks and tongs. I haven't spoken with Rich, but my orders are always packed well and shipped promptly. I'll keep on placing orders here whenever I can, it's nice to know my things are going to arrive quickly and in perfect shape.

Old 04-10-2010, 05:29 AM   #30
bterrill
Figured I'd post my praise too. I placed my third order with Reptile Basics two days ago. I love their hides and always go back for more. I hope they expand their products a bit more so I can quit using other people along side them. I've used them for severe different things now and have been very pleased with everything I have got.

Shipping is super fast, and everything is top quality.These guys are great.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!