Inquiry Anyone Ever Purchased from CV Exotics? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-29-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
SnakeGirl3
Question Anyone Ever Purchased from CV Exotics?

CV Exotics in E. Hampstead, NH currently has a ball python I am looking for at a reasonable price, and I am considering making a purchase from them in the near future. I would just like to get some feedback on those who have dealt with this business before.

Thank you.

Old 03-29-2009, 01:57 PM   #2
KLHReptiles
Thumbs up

Scott from CVs Exotics is an awesome guy!! I go to his store to buy feeders and the last time I was there I bought an awesome looking pastel male from him...I just couldn't help myself. He is a great eater, went right for f/t right away even though Scott feeds live, and is growing at an alarming rate. His store is very clean, his snakes are very healthy, and their enclosures are spotless. I am a newbie at ball morphs, and Scott took a long time to answer my many questions, showed me his many morphs (even his caramel glow!) and even took the time to show me how to probe. I would not hesitate to buy from him again so I recommend you go ahead with your purchase

Old 03-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #3
TattooLost
Full names are required "Kris".

Old 03-29-2009, 02:20 PM   #4
KLHReptiles
Sorry, Kristy Hardy

Old 03-29-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
dodgedart
i bought a f snow and a m annery 100%alb last year no problems animals are perfect doing fine growing fast jpboas

Old 03-29-2009, 03:04 PM   #6
TattooLost
it's amazing that all these new people are just hanging out and suddenly show up to praise this seller, after another new person posts asking about them?

Anyone have an IP check handy?

Old 03-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #7
SnakeGirl3
I can assure you I am asking a legit question, and do not know these people who have so far responded.

CV Exotics is listing an orange ghost ball python on their website that I am considering buying, but I had never heard of them before and just wanted a general consensus of them. I only have a small ball python collection, and do some hobby breeding. I love honeybees and would love to produce one, and I need an orange ghost to pair with a spider should I attempt to acheive this. I haven't in any way decided to even make a purchase now; I may wait until this season's babies hatch. But CV's price was reasonable, and is an '08 which would mean it would be at breeding size before an '09 hatchling would be.

Thanks.

Old 03-29-2009, 03:18 PM   #8
SnakeGirl3
Also, I would like some feedback from any who have had reptiles shipped to them from CV Exotics, as I am in Tennessee and would need the animal shipped to me as well if I made a purchase. A general reaction to their shipping methods, overall customer satisfaction, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Just trying to do my homework here.

Old 03-29-2009, 03:20 PM   #9
TattooLost
well, a quick search shows he has a pretty good reputation, but all the posts are from 06-07. I couldn't find anything more recent though, so take that how you will.

Nothing against you. I'm just a bit skeptical when a couple people who've never posted here come jump into a post praising someone, and that's their first post. Seems odd that people are lurking around here waiting to jump in and praise said business. I'm sure it happens though, but I've been burned before so I'm a skeptic.

Old 03-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #10
SnakeGirl3
No offense taken. I am a bit of a skeptic as well, thus the inquiry before I seriously consider contacting/buying from someone I've never heard of. I did a search on here and came up with nothing for CV Exotics. The search said the "CV" part had been left out due to insufficient letters, or something like that.

Any links to those 06-07 posts you care to share? I didn't even find those. LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!