Inquiry Anyone Ever Purchased from CV Exotics? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-30-2009, 04:23 PM   #21
draigen
no need to worry about scott! both of my boas are from him, and there are beautiful healthy animals, and were so when i got them a few years ago. he packs his animals with care, and follows up on them for awhile after they are recieved. its been a couple of years since ive spoken to him, but he is very friendly and more than willing to answer any questions!

Old 03-30-2009, 04:46 PM   #22
jenneses
I bought a boa from CV Exotics during one of White Plains, NY Expos. She's beautiful and very healthy. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:07 PM   #23
Martino Reptiles
I've bought a few animals from Scott, all of them very high quality. I would not hesitate doing business with him again.

Regards,

- Vic Martino

Old 04-02-2009, 07:49 AM   #24
Gate City Reptiles
Scott set my wife up with an Albino Ball for my birthday that is absolutely fantastic. Scott didn't have anything listed on the site for sale and when my wife call him and asked, he let go one he was keeping for himself. Not to mention the other animals that we have purchased from him that are flawless. He is a fantastic person and his reptiles are second to none. Would not worry about anything with CV Exotics, he takes this stuff serious.

Thanks Scott

Mike and Diane Constantine
Nashua, NH

Old 04-02-2009, 09:08 AM   #25
nixer
i have got a few snakes from scott.
the first one i got from him was in 06 a female bumblebee on a payment plan i got the snake she was around 600 grams!
i got some black back albinos from him also in 07 very nice animals!

i would definately deal with him again.

Old 04-08-2009, 09:48 PM   #26
Susan S.
RE: CV Exotics

I have purchased many Ball Pythons from Scott Seavey over the last 5-7 years and I have to say Scott is top knotch in all categories. Customer service is great, shipping and packing can't be beat. I have always been happy with anything from Scott.

I think you will be happy with any purchase from CV Exotics.
Susan
SSNAKES Reptiles

Old 04-10-2009, 09:22 PM   #27
SnakeGirl3
Thank you very much to everyone who has posted a response. It is greatly appreciated!

It sounds as though Scott is a great person to deal with, with high quality animals. I still haven't completely decided to buy another snake just yet (still considering an '09 at the moment), but if I do, I certainly won't hesitate to contact Scott about his animals.

Again, thanks so much for the feedback!

Old 04-11-2009, 05:32 PM   #28
Dave26
I buy my rats from Scott. His place is spotless and he has beautiful animals.

Dave Yager

Old 04-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #29
tat2darin
hi, i just bought a het albino pos het snow from cv. shipped to al. good deal, fast service, great job on the packing, and a stunning and beautiful boa= good guy in my book

Old 05-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #30
forbidden_fruit
My boyfriend bought a bumblebee from CV Exotics this past winter. We saw an ad online and traveled up to the store to check em out. They were very nice to us and let us have a look around at all the bees before we chose one. He was reasonable about the price for the time, but unfortunately the competative prices for bees have come down in the last month or so. Regardless, we bought the bee and feeders from CV Exotics and had no problems with the dealings.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!