Inquiry Anyone Ever Purchased from CV Exotics? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-30-2009, 03:19 PM   #31
Rover1966
I have been in the reptile hobby since I was a child roaming the farmlands of middle Tennessee (I am 43 now). I never knew there was so much hate, discontent, and suspicion of wrong doing within the herp community. Why have forums like this if you see a "scam" around every corner? I understand being diligent in one's search for a much desired animal and checking the background of the person or business from which you are buying. What I have a hard time with is the apparent moderator(s) of a few forums having a God complex in that they feel they must touch on many or most of the posts within their domain with what amounts to very little valuable information. I have seen numerous post's stating they have been censured due to not having last names yet I look over at the signature avatar and there is their first and last name. Just food for thought. This is a very nice venue for like minded people to share in a wonderful hobby. I just hate to see it ruined by heavy handed despotic moderation.

Raymond Overstreet
White House, TN
615-686-3543

Old 06-30-2009, 03:46 PM   #32
JimElliott
Your words are so true Raymond! I have been coming to this site since the very beginning and I rarely post, its nice to have a place like this to receive information. But somewhere along the way things have gone wrong! Only advice I can recommend is dealing with reputable breeders, I learned along time ago thats the safest and most secure route to go. Regards, Jim Elliott

Old 06-30-2009, 05:55 PM   #33
R. Eventide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover1966 View Post
I have seen numerous post's stating they have been censured due to not having last names yet I look over at the signature avatar and there is their first and last name.
Have you considered that perhaps the person learned from their mistake and put their first and last names by their avatar or in their signature? Once those are changed in the user's CP, they are changed for every post the person has ever made.

Old 06-30-2009, 06:07 PM   #34
hhmoore
Please take the side discussions to a more appropriate section.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:47 PM   #35
retic88
I got a 07 Female Anery Boa 100% Het Snow for them last year and the deal went great and couldnt be happier with my snake.

Old 07-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #36
Shadera
I purchased one of Scott's blackback albino hets and am very pleased with how the transaction went. Scott was very easy to deal with, and got the snake to me quickly. Good guy!

Old 07-04-2009, 07:55 AM   #37
Corey Woods
I purchased 2 Orange Ghost females from CV Exotics in 2003. Scott went out of his way to meet up with me to get me the animals and I've been extremely happy with them.

Corey Woods

Old 04-10-2010, 11:30 AM   #38
pakinjak
I go into Scott's store all the time, about once a week. I get feeders from him, hang out, yack about whatever, and they show me stuff that I don't know anything about. He's always been very helpful and open. I bought a carpet python from him last fall, and everything has been fine with her.

He's a good guy in my book.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!