Inquiry Jordan Russell of California Breeders Union - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
acutirostris1313
Jordan Russell of California Breeders Union

I'm planning on buying a few turtles from Jordan and have never herd of the guy before. Has anyone herd of him or the organization?

Mark

Old 01-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
jluman
Jordan is a great guy. I have bought from and traded with him multiple times and every transaction has been flawless. I have always received top notch animals, and he has always responded quickly when I have had a question for him. I'm sure I will be doing more business with him in the future.

Old 01-19-2010, 03:44 PM   #3
ToucanJungle
Hello,
Jordan is a good guy as far as I know.
I have dealt with him in the past with no problems.
His girlfriend will also give you hickies when Jordans back is turned... just kidding!
Hes OK in my book!!!
Chris Estep Owner: Toucan Jungle

Old 01-19-2010, 06:51 PM   #4
pythonjim
I have a few friends that have been more than happy with the quality and health of the retics purchased from him.

Old 01-19-2010, 06:53 PM   #5
pythonjim
oops! forgot my name. Jim MacDonald

Old 01-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #6
Jack Dyer
Have had many dealings with Jordan with no problems. All animals have been as advertised and in great condition. Jack Dyer

Old 01-20-2010, 01:00 PM   #7
chasenreptiles
Jordan Russell

I have had to opportunity to do quite a few high dollar deals with Jordan. Both buying and selling. I have always received top quality animals, on time shipments, and prompt customer service. You would be hard pressed to find a more knowledgeable reptile guy with more business cense than Jordan. Plus he is a real nice guy. You won't go wrong buying from Jordan.

Chase Delles
Chase~N~Reptiles
www.chasenreptiles.com

Old 01-20-2010, 02:00 PM   #8
acutirostris1313
Name: Mark Berry

name is Mark Berry

Old 01-20-2010, 04:38 PM   #9
The BoidSmith
We had the opportunity of purchasing a B. c. longicauda from Jordan, not only was the interaction with him excellent and the animal perfect but his packaging for cold temperatures should be the new standard for shipping reptiles.

Old 01-21-2010, 11:13 PM   #10
tmcfarlin
Jordan

Indeed, Jordan does know how to pack. I'm at 8000 feet and he can get snakes here toasty warm and in perfect health. He's one of the few people I fully trust to ship directly to me.
That being said, I believe Jordan and I are on our 5th transaction now. I've had a couple 5 figure deals with him and every one has been excellent.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!