Bad Guy Reptile Depot.... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2010, 02:50 AM   #21
sharpfang
Don't sizzle to much

You did Not make a Huge mistake in trusting a Large business, that is at most Lg. reptile shows.......That is well known.......They are clearly falling apart at the seems though! And becoming "Well Known" for poor service and W.C. animals w/ issues.

I can't begin to list and remember, All of what I have seen and heard over-the-years & lately, besides my own "dissapointments w/ em"{gecko related}
Reguarding their "Customer Service", or lack-there-of!

To think: some situations wouldn't even be resolved or avoided w/ out forum Reviews on the Internet. Thanx 4 the Info - Hope you Never get taken again.

- Jason

Old 01-25-2010, 08:28 AM   #22
Drruss
I'll concur w/ Tim Cole re: Reptile Basics. Here in NC-great guys.
FWIW......

Russ

Old 01-26-2010, 10:12 PM   #23
ForkedTung
I would really like to purchase one of their trios of Gargoyles, but alas this and the other 4 threads about them have definitely changed my mind. That's over $300 of mine I'll spend elswhere.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:41 AM   #24
Utta
I live somewhat close to RD, and go in to see there stock (I do it to see if they have what they say they have on there website) and every time I go in, there's nothing but dirty empty cages with the excuse "we bring all our stock to shows" ummm... ok? But back to point... they don't have anything in the store, with the exception of there "NFS" beardies. This explains why no one recives there orderes. I'm not sticking up for them what so ever. I'm not and will never buy anything from them, and for people local to them for feeders etc, go down the street to Exotic Life (sorry for anything aginst the rules if I have done so! :x)

Old 02-02-2010, 07:36 PM   #25
acereptiles
Don't order from reptile depot. Placed an order from them back in Nov. and never recieved it even with calling them weekly about my order. Every week is a new excuse or lie, and they will not give me my money back. They say store credit only... well what good is a store credit if they never send anything out! I'm having to go through my credit card company to get my money is back. If your thinking of ordering from them save your self the time and headache and don't.

Old 02-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #26
sincitydragons
since it was brought up....
I ordered a shipping box and a couple of heat packs over a month ago and still haven't recieved them so I called reptile depot and found out they haven't even bothered to ship my order yet. So I told them just to cancel the order because my customer was tired of waiting and bought the animal somewhere else. They told me they could only issue store credit and not refund my card which I think is BS considering they hadn't even shipped the order. I only live one state over and had they shipped I would've had it within a week. This is the second time I've had this issue so I will not be ordering from REPTILE DEPOT again.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #27
Iraqvet
To anyone who has ordered from them......You can file reports to the Better Businness Bureau...https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/ge...ed.aspx..Thats the link to get started on reporting a businness..These businness's continue to exsit because people wont take 5 minutes out of their day to report them..Please people,report what happens to you so you can maybe save the next guy...If you have the time to complain here,you have to time to file a complaint with them!!!

Old 02-03-2010, 01:28 PM   #28
Iraqvet
Ok..link dont work...Just go to bbb.org..Go to the USA site...Then look at bbb for consumers and then click on "file a complaint"

Old 02-03-2010, 01:39 PM   #29
Bill
Thumbs up Agree

I agree, if you posted a negative in response to your dealings with Reptile Depot, please go to the Better Business website to file a complaint. It only took me 2 minutes. Your complaint could simply be Customer Service related or if your still trying to get $ back.

Old 02-03-2010, 02:59 PM   #30
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitydragons View Post
since it was brought up....
I ordered a shipping box and a couple of heat packs over a month ago and still haven't recieved them so I called reptile depot and found out they haven't even bothered to ship my order yet. So I told them just to cancel the order because my customer was tired of waiting and bought the animal somewhere else. They told me they could only issue store credit and not refund my card which I think is BS considering they hadn't even shipped the order. I only live one state over and had they shipped I would've had it within a week. This is the second time I've had this issue so I will not be ordering from REPTILE DEPOT again.
Have you filed a dispute with your credit card company? No product after a month, I am sure you will be refunded by your CC.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!