Bad Guy Reptile Depot.... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2010, 07:36 PM   #41
sincitydragons
yeah I finally broke down and accepted a 30.00 credit from them for a 20.00 order that never got shipped but as of yet I don't know that I'll ever use it. Maybe for a light or something. For a company that had such a good reputation at one point they've sure let things spiral out of control... Sad is the word but I'm not sure who it's worse for, the owners, the customers, or the animals.

Old 03-21-2010, 09:26 PM   #42
Southern Wolf
Id be forced to call them and ask them what is in the store "RIGHT NOW" and spend the $30 because tomarrow there may be nothing.

Old 03-22-2010, 01:53 AM   #43
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Id be forced to call them and ask them what is in the store "RIGHT NOW" and spend the $30 because tomarrow there may be nothing.
they'll lie to you. i asked if they had any ball morphs the last time i was in there, they said they had a mojo pair for like 400 bucks, i got over there (not 3-5min later) they said it was just sold 10 min ago. i was just flabbergasted i had to leave.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:01 AM   #44
jason longboard
The store is real bad right now and something has got to be going on. Could even be a front for something else if you know what I mean. Their is a reason for everything, ppl crash, teams fall apart, just wish we knew why or could ask or even motivate them somehow. THey could even revamp and make it known, get some new ppl in that would love to work their and fix it up. IDK.

Old 03-23-2010, 08:13 PM   #45
acereptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
I tried that and they still put my order on backorder for going on four months now. Like I said before, its not worth the time.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #46
frilled_queen
My friend ordered 26 Zoo Med 48" Repti Sun 10.0 Fluorescent Bulbs. It took them 4 months to get it to him the bulbs. Actually the only reason he got the bulbs is because he called Zoo Med and Zoo Med got his CC from RD and sent him his bulbs. RD lied to him on a weekly basis. They would say that Zoo Med order didn't come in or they didn't send them the bulbs or the guy he was dealing with was at lunch or sick. A whole bunch of BS to me. I will never order from them ever!

Old 03-24-2010, 10:10 PM   #47
Wadew
I have never bought from them but I have sold to them on about 5 occasions. I have wholesaled both snakes and lizards to them. They are horrible to collect money from. I always had to hound them to get paid. I had a couple of checks bounce the first time I tried to cash them. I finally decided they were not worth the hassle.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:05 AM   #48
thestranger101
Randt pet supply...Call Russ he will fix your problems !!!

Mike Axelrod
Sunshinedragons.com

Old 03-25-2010, 07:29 PM   #49
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by acereptiles View Post
I tried that and they still put my order on backorder for going on four months now. Like I said before, its not worth the time.

thats why I said call and ask what is physically in the store that can be shipped today. And then hope like they dont lie to ya and its not in the store.

Old 04-09-2010, 07:53 PM   #50
sincitydragons
so I just called these boso's to try and redeem my credit and order a fluval filter with it... apparently the guy who gave me the credit no longer works there and in order to redeem my credit I have to speak to the shipping dept and see if they can find my records. This is total BS! It's absolutely no way to run a business and these guys don't know the first thing about customer service. I'm sick and tired of getting the runaround from them and as far as I'm concerned they stole from me. I sent them money for goods I never received and they refuse to make it right. Bottom line, Reptile Depot = thieves

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!