Bad Guy Christopher Lewis on Kingsnake (SCAMER) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-07-2010, 01:09 PM   #91
klonedskillz
he's got to the 17th to refund mine then paypal is doing it for him

Old 04-07-2010, 02:05 PM   #92
chamgirl99471
I'm glad things are looking up so far.. Hopefully if everyone he scams makes an effort with the Internet Fraud and Paypal and the other Reptile sites and word spreads then he won't have much of a leg to stand on!! Keep up with this and don't back down no matter how frustrating it is!!

Good Luck to EVERYONE!! here and whereever else he's done this!!

Old 04-08-2010, 02:42 AM   #93
jimmy wayne
CHRISTOPHER L LEWIS, SCAMED ME TO

Christopher lewis scamed me on ks (scammer)

christopher l lewis has stolen $ 400 from me, on mon he agreed to ship me a male bumblebee for $400, little to surprize , he is a crook, i paid with paypal , and now its in dispute, hey MR. LEWIS ITS COMMING, the police in your town are real nice people, I bet you will read this and then find out that eveytime you look over your shoulder , those real nice people in your town are looking to talk, ( does anyone know this guy, if so i have money, and i would pay to see him prosecuted )

Old 04-08-2010, 08:22 AM   #94
gaugethat
I do beleive that theres a few of us who would love to see him prosecuted on this. If anyone does track him down and get prosecution going please let us know so that we can get our cases heard too. James u may want to follow up with the internet fraud division of the FBI as i am doing

Old 04-08-2010, 08:25 AM   #95
gaugethat
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy wayne View Post
Christopher lewis scamed me on ks (scammer)

christopher l lewis has stolen $ 400 from me, on mon he agreed to ship me a male bumblebee for $400, little to surprize , he is a crook, i paid with paypal , and now its in dispute, hey MR. LEWIS ITS COMMING, the police in your town are real nice people, I bet you will read this and then find out that eveytime you look over your shoulder , those real nice people in your town are looking to talk, ( does anyone know this guy, if so i have money, and i would pay to see him prosecuted )

http://www.ic3.gov/ this link will help you with reporting this crime as well

Old 04-09-2010, 12:45 PM   #96
klonedskillz
UPDATE MY CC COMPANY JUST REFUNDED MY MONEY

paypal took to long

Old 04-09-2010, 12:56 PM   #97
jimmy wayne
they refunded my money to, that was fast,today is a good day guys, now i am persuing pressing charges against chris lewis, cops in his town know him, they told me that they have messed with him befor, this guy messed with the wrong person, and now its his turn,keep me updated james

Old 04-09-2010, 01:19 PM   #98
gaugethat
Quote:
they refunded my money to, that was fast,today is a good day guys, now i am persuing pressing charges against chris lewis, cops in his town know him, they told me that they have messed with him befor, this guy messed with the wrong person, and now its his turn,keep me updated james

please post his correct contact info. as much as you know so that others may pursue him as well thanks

Old 04-09-2010, 01:19 PM   #99
klonedskillz
Quote:
i here you there i filled with the IC3,kingsnake, and the police in his town also its on

Old 04-09-2010, 01:22 PM   #100
klonedskillz
Christopher L. Lewis
418 Whitefriars Ln
Matthews, NC 28104

is everything i have

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!