Bad Guy Christopher Lewis on Kingsnake (SCAMER) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-06-2010, 02:30 PM   #21
RichsBallPythons
Also Contact Kingsnake on the matter if nothing surfaces from him. The emails state you paid for them just yesterday.

Which i know your getting nothing from his actions on this forum.

Old 04-06-2010, 02:31 PM   #22
Willow
its never good when someone says they dont have more pics for the $900 worth of snakes they are selling....if I'm going to spend any kind of money on a snake the person darn well better be will to take a few extra pictures for me if I'm feeling unsure about the situation

you will most likely have better luck getting your money back from you CC company....as the paypal account you sent you money to has most likely been emptied, or will be by the time paypal does anything about it

Old 04-06-2010, 02:31 PM   #23
brd7666
I believe any time you ask for new photos and someone says they can't get new photos, that should throw up a red flag. He may be using someone elses photos he stole off of the internet. In that case he can't get new ones. If he is a known scammer then do all you can as fast as you can to get your money back. It looked like you only paid yesterday, so only one day has gone by. Best of luck, I hope you get your money back.

Old 04-06-2010, 02:32 PM   #24
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
its never good when someone says they dont have more pics for the $900 worth of snakes they are selling....if I'm going to spend any kind of money on a snake the person darn well better be will to take a few extra pictures for me if I'm feeling unsure about the situation

you will most likely have better luck getting your money back from you CC company....as the paypal account you sent you money to has most likely been emptied, or will be by the time paypal does anything about it
Actually if his account isnt attached to a paypal debit card it takes 3-5 days to transfer funds to a bank. So if he made a claim, paypal will lock his account and overturn the transfer. So that money is still in his account if he didnt use a debit card at atm.

Old 04-06-2010, 02:34 PM   #25
klonedskillz
kk well i guess im going to call my CC never had anything like this happen to me and he stayed in good contact up untill i payed

Old 04-06-2010, 02:35 PM   #26
Amelanistic Orca
Great point Rich!!

Old 04-06-2010, 02:35 PM   #27
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by klonedskillz View Post
kk well i guess im going to call my CC never had anything like this happen to me and he stayed in good contact up untill i payed
Keep in Mind all scammers will stay in good contact till payment is made.

Old 04-06-2010, 02:37 PM   #28
klonedskillz
and yes i did file a claim today with paypal

Old 04-06-2010, 02:42 PM   #29
chamgirl99471
Clint... Thanks for bringing this here.. I was actually looking at those snakes but don't have that kind of dough!! I Hope you can get your money back.. It's only been a day so hopefully he hasn't emptied the account and Paypal can freeze it before he does. The only way he would be able to have access to any moneys is if he proves that he has the product or a working tracking number!! Good Luck!!

Old 04-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #30
klonedskillz
just got off the pphone with my CC company and they told me i had to wait for it to post in a day or two and they would take care of it for me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!