Bad Guy Christopher Lewis on Kingsnake (SCAMER) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:06 PM   #61
hhmoore
Not surprisingly, that address does come back to Christopher L Lewis (43).
Now, whether that person has any idea that all of this is taking place could be an entirely different story.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:12 PM   #62
RichsBallPythons
Exactly.

Property search came up with this

Single Family Residence, 3 Bed, 2.50 Bath, 2027 Sq. Ft

Old 04-06-2010, 11:41 PM   #63
gaugethat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisw View Post
Yes I contacted him and went digging for more information from him. This is the address he gave me that he lived at. If the emails I received from him is needed I can provide them.

Christopher Lewis

418 Whitefriars Ln
Matthews, NC 28104

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for their input and advise on this. Ive been stressing ever since monday morning when he stopped responding to me. And its members like everyone here and forums like this that make these rare and very unpleasant situations easier to deal with. Im going to contact paypal again tommorrow as well as my bank and ive been in touch with internet fraud division of FBI and will continue with that to see if this guy can be prosecuted. the address given above may very well be the most helpful yet if it is legit or at least somewhat connected to him. And hopefully no one else has to deal with the headaches and aggrivations this guy has caused.

ill update on what happens and please pass along any more info on this guy if anyone comes upon any..

thanks again everyone
B

Old 04-07-2010, 12:27 AM   #64
LauraB
Brian ....

Didn't you say that Lewis wanted you to send your $1300 to another party he owed money to?
Would you mind posting that email just for information purposes, please? (would like to see the "owed" party's name)

And does anyone have a phone number for this guy?

Old 04-07-2010, 12:59 AM   #65
gaugethat
Sorry for the lengthy post again but heres the chain of emails and responses from me dealing with this guy including where he asked me to send money to someone else. i didnt do that which worried me but was too late by then he already had my money...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: gaugethat@yahoo.com
Sent: Sun, April 4, 2010 1:56:33 PM
Subject: RE: Message about: 09 1.2 Bumblebee Trio

Alright, I can get them shipped out tomorrow then

Would you mind helping me out a bit, though? I need to send that money to someone else (reason I'm selling in the first place - got a few debts to be paid!) and I just realized how ridiculous fees will be sending that much money twice. Could I send you a refund and have you send it to him?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 11:38:07 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: 09 1.2 Bumblebee Trio
To: clewis53@live.com

P'P sent... im free to accept delivery Tuesday if you can ship monday. heres my info

Brian Ditch
416 GRAND AVE
PERRYVILLE MO 63775

thanks again
B

Sent: Sun, April 4, 2010 1:23:58 PM

Paypal is this email (clewis53@live.com)

I did not produce them myself; they hatched around June-July 09 (I don't have the exact hatch date) and are not from the same clutch.

Thanks!

Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 11:18:38 -0700
Subject: Re: Message about: 09 1.2 Bumblebee Trio
To: clewis53@live.com

thanks for fast response. sounds good ill take em.. paypal address u use? also did u produce these.. and when did they hatch and are they related.. thanks again. Brian..

Sent: Sun, April 4, 2010 12:56:59 PM

$1300 shipped for the trio.

Their weights are all in the 400-450g range.

Thanks!

> Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 12:45:43 -0500
> To: clewis53@live.com
> Subject: Message about: 09 1.2 Bumblebee Trio
> From: gaugethat@yahoo.com
>
> *************
> NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
> NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised
> *************
>
> Hello... what kinda price deal shipped do you have on the trio. and what weights are they.. thanks Brian.
>
> ----------------------------------------------
> Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
> location window) the URL below to view the ad that
> this message is in response to.
>
> http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=764225&cat=32
>

Old 04-07-2010, 01:02 AM   #66
RichsBallPythons
Hmm he has 2 paypal accounts according to these 2 emails.

Quote:
To: kloned_skillz@yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, April 5, 2010 4:40:04 PM

My paypal email is clewis53@aim.com (Not this email - had a few people make that mistake, just want to be clear that its an AIM email!)

Thanks! I'll let you know as soon as payment is received.

Quote:
Sent: Sun, April 4, 2010 1:23:58 PM

Paypal is this email (clewis53@live.com)

I did not produce them myself; they hatched around June-July 09 (I don't have the exact hatch date) and are not from the same clutch.

Thanks!

Old 04-07-2010, 01:15 AM   #67
gaugethat
wondering if maybe he stole the real christopher lewis's identity and the aim is the one he uses and the live one belongs to the real guy......

Old 04-07-2010, 01:16 AM   #68
LauraB
Thanks Brian

I thought maybe he might have told you exactly who or where he wanted your money to be sent - the name or PayPal addy of the guy he owed money to. Guess not.

Old 04-07-2010, 01:26 AM   #69
hhmoore
no - the @live.com name is the one he used to register his account here.

Old 04-07-2010, 02:21 AM   #70
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyM84 View Post
That sucks

But yes, as others have mentioned, paypal will take care of this and you will get your money back

I have a pretty good feeling that KellyM84....is the same person as Chris Lewis...the MO's to both these scams...along with a few others I have been seeing recently...are pretty much the same...and it all just seems to be one big game to them

this person (or people) just seem to wanna see how many people they can scam...and how they can learn from their mistakes to make the next scam better

as Kelly mentioned...you'll get your money back, I'm starting to think it isn't about the money anymore...as with most of these recent scams the money is always sitting in the scammers account when the claims go through....and the scammer just moves on to the next "game"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!