Inquiry is (big daddys whole sale ok to deal with )? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2010, 10:03 AM   #11
Chance
I bought some bps from Allen back in 2005 or 2006. I spent a couple thousand dollars with him for a spider and some pastels, and everything I got was top notch. He was honest with me about the spider not having started feeding yet, but the little guy wasn't a problem to start.

I'm not saying you should deal with him, just that the one time I did I was not disappointed.

Old 04-10-2010, 10:16 AM   #12
CodyLeach
NO. Google his name and youll see a big long thread about him. Horrible Treatment of his animals.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:10 PM   #13
David Reid
I say give your money to people you want to help keep in business....

Dave

Old 04-11-2010, 08:36 AM   #14
Cp3_Pythons
From what I heard about Big Daddy's is that the animals are kept in smaller enclousers than whats recommended due to the fact he buys ALOT of stock and also Buys out other breeders and sells their remaining stock with out knowing Hets from Normals Personally I wouldnt aquire anything from Allen even if a 100% Het came with the paperwork

Old 04-11-2010, 03:25 PM   #15
David Reid
Paperwork is only as good as the guy signing it.

Dave

Old 04-11-2010, 05:40 PM   #16
chongorojo
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
I say give your money to people you want to help keep in business....

Dave
I think you just said it the best! A few good deals or not... I'm not going to support any one that abuses animals just for proffit.

As for genetic guarantees like david said there only as good as who hands them to you... I bet any scammer will sell you a ball that's HET TRYANNASOURS REX for $10,000 with a photo genetic guarantee! But I'll bet you won't find them in 2 years to cash in your "guarantee"....

And yes I could have EASILY just missed breeding just 2 het females and never said that the het hypo wouldn't prove out... all I said was I'm not going to hold my breath and that's why I bred him to my hypo female, ill find out with something like 95% accuracy that he is or is not a het. Either way I learned my lesson about checking out people BEFORE I buy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!