Inquiry Eric Schjerven - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
burm_daddy
Eric Schjerven

i would like to know any information on Eric Schjerven u guys have heard or deals u have had with him plez reply and let me know thanks

Old 09-08-2010, 10:20 PM   #2
repti-racks
Eric is a good friend of mine and a stand up guy.Whats you looking to get form him ? Hope this helps

Old 09-08-2010, 11:57 PM   #3
burm_daddy
im getting his tiger amel female from him and im glad u commented on this not really sure what ur name is but im a scriber to u on youtube and watch oll ur vids so and have heard alot about ur cages so im glad to hear from a person on this not that i dont trust him but its hard just pulling a random person off here and sending them money hoping they send ur snake when they get it thanks alot

Old 09-09-2010, 11:38 AM   #4
repti-racks
no problem bud.

Old 09-15-2010, 12:48 PM   #5
VIP Constrictors
Hes A scam waiting to happen. Me and a buddy sent him $750 For the whole group of retics he had posted. And then saw he reposted them again after he just got paypaled the money. When we call him he got very rude and said the snake where still for sale until picked up. He didnt care if we just sent him $750. So i would watch out on dealing with this guy.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #6
Tim Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Constrictors View Post
Hes A scam waiting to happen. Me and a buddy sent him $750 For the whole group of retics he had posted. And then saw he reposted them again after he just got paypaled the money. When we call him he got very rude and said the snake where still for sale until picked up. He didnt care if we just sent him $750. So i would watch out on dealing with this guy.
You left us hanging with that post! What was the outcome?

Can you post some prove or correspondence?

Old 09-15-2010, 02:36 PM   #7
VIP Constrictors
i talked to him on the phone. and i got my money back from paypal. i was gonna drive 5hrs to pick the snakes up from him and sent him $750 on a wednesday and was gonna pick them up on saturday the 4th. and when i seen he reposted them for sale right after i sent the money i called and spoke with him. he told me they where still for sale until picked up he didnt care if he just got my money or not. i told him i was getting the money back from paypal and he said good luck with that. well thanks to paypal i did get my money back. and will never do business with him again. So like i said i would watch out on doing business with him.

Old 09-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #8
eric259
VIP Constrictors: I never talked to you on the phone whatsoever. All the communication was done thru texting.You told me you were afraid of being scammed from the beginning so why would you send me money before you received the snakes. And I never received any money from you. Show me the paypal claim that you sent me the money because it doesn't exist. And because I never received any money from you I continued to repost the animals. If you sent me money on a Weds. show me the proof. I've sold most of my snakes and several monitors and every single person was happy and content w their purchase.

BurmDaddy: I told you in several emails that I repost my animals if I haven't received payment for them. You said you couldn't pay for a week and I gladly held him for you but then you backed out twice. Before you backed out you said you wouldn't get your check til fri or saturday and I was still willing to hold him for you. I wouldn't sell the snake w/out you knowing unless I received clarification from you that you weren't going to buy her. If you change your mind tomorrow's Thursday but act fast because someone else wants her.

Old 09-15-2010, 04:16 PM   #9
s4sainz
I have dealt with Eric before, didnt have any issue's with him, stand up guy in my book.

Old 09-15-2010, 04:42 PM   #10
rebel750
I bought one of Erics big Lavender and it was the easiest, smoothest deals you could ask for. She came in when she was supposed to, and the service after the sale is outstanding. Always had timely responses, he answered every question I could think of, and has spent literaly hours on the phone with me until I felt the warm and fuzzies. Even called a few weeks later to see how she was doing.

I would jump on the chance to do business with Eric again. I would recommend and have recommended him to anyone looking for gorgeous, healthy animals. Thanks again Boss!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!