Good Guy Eric Kikel - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
Kasi
Eric Kikel

Sold a gecko to Eric a few months ago. He was great with communication before and after, and has even kept me posted when he decided to put her up for sale, which was above and beyond expectations. Would definitely sell to him again.

Old 05-23-2012, 11:48 PM   #2
lauraleellbp
I handle online sales for Vicki of Big Fat Geckos (bigfatgeckolady here on Fauna), and Eric has been a great customer of hers. Great communication, pays on time, and even willing to go above and beyond when mishaps occur- such as when a shipping label got mixed up and he ended up with a surprise gecko! He cared for this gecko wonderfully for almost a week while we waited for good shipping conditions to come back around, and then shipped the gecko to its rightful owner.

Just a super nice guy.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
Lacherps
Eric purchased a few geckos from us a few months ago without any problems. Communication was great, very fast payment, and updates on how the animals are doing for him as well.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:18 AM   #4
gallerygeckos
Eric accidentally got my leachie in a shipping label mishap and was wonderful to deal with. He kept me updated, reassured me daily that the gecko was doing well, and sent him on to me after the gecko had a little break from the shipping stress. His communication was wonderful and it was very reassuring to know the mistake ended up in the hands of an honest, trustworthy person, as it could have gone badly wrong very easily!

Old 06-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #5
bigfatgeckolady
I agree Eric is the customer ever!!!! Thanks again Eric!

Old 06-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #6
Urban11
I purchased a male yellow, reverse pin stripe crested from Eric on 6/18. Everything went through without a hitch and the gecko is awesome! He provided me with all the information pertaining to the gecko. We are very happy with the transaction and without hesitation do business with Eric again in the future.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:04 PM   #7
evilpirateduck
I purchased an unsexed harley crested from Eric on 7/3. First, I must express that he went above and beyond as far as the call of a salesman is concerned. Upon discovering that we lived on the same island, he offered to meet me halfway between our locations, thus removing the cost of shipping. We kept very much in touch over the weeks leading up to the rendezvous, and was very understanding when I explained I might be late due to a car accident that happened the day of. All in all, he's a wonderful person, and should the chance arise, I'd love to do business with Eric again in the future.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #8
camellia96
Thumbs up

I purchased a red female crested from Eric. Everything went great and the gecko is Gorgeous! Eric stayed in constant communication with me every step of the way and answered all of my questions. I would definitely buy from him again.

Old 08-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #9
shrimpernickel
Eric Kikel GOOD GUY!

Couldn't be more pleased with Eric's service or the 3 geckos I received from him! Great communication, answered all the questions, provided extra photos including parent pics, I'm extremely happy with the whole transaction and would recommend him to anyone! Thanks Eric!

Old 09-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #10
solo1979
Just received 2 beautiful geckos from Eric and couldn't be happier. Really great communication, answered all of my questions and even held the geckos a few weeks for me while I was preparing to move. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any friend looking for healthy, high quality crested geckos and definitely look forward to doing business with him again in the future!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!