Herper's nite out.... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-08-2004, 10:17 PM   #21
AZ Dragoon
Yes my dear lady, this does mean I will find you some of those rear-fanged snakes you think so highly of. I also have years of experience in keeping them and started to write a paper on the sexual size dimorphism seen in this species, but it never got beyond a rough draft because of research on Crotalus taking up most of my time.

Wish I could have been there to dry you off, gently with long caresses! LOL.

Kevin

Old 06-08-2004, 10:36 PM   #22
Sybella
Ohh!! OH!! Yay!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

*kisses*

Old 06-10-2004, 02:38 PM   #23
Lucille

Old 06-10-2004, 04:04 PM   #24
Sybella
"Off in the bushes looking for snakes." LMAO!!! Hopefully it's not too hard to find that snake!

Oops...here you are trying to get this thread on track and I digressed by falling into the gutter again. *sigh* Whatever are you going to do with me, Lucille?? LOL!!

So, yes...ahem...about that date...?? Anyone??

(Maybe you ought to repost your initial questions, Lucille. I know I'm having a hard time recalling them...I don't know about everyone else but maybe that's why no one is responding?)

Old 06-10-2004, 07:44 PM   #25
AZ Dragoon
Bush snakes

Quote:
Hopefully its not too hard to find that snake!
My dear Sybella, I can promise you that it won't be too hard to find that particular snake in the bushes! LOL. Whoops, are we having too much fun on this forum and risking the moderators pulling our posts? Maybe they like bush snakes too.

I came to fauna to review the boa sections on a regular basis, but never seem to get past the Lonely Hearts Forum anymore. LOL.

Kevin

Old 06-10-2004, 08:20 PM   #26
Lucille

Old 06-10-2004, 08:39 PM   #27
AZ Dragoon
Lucille, just remember not to talk with your mouth full on the first date. LOL. Back to the bushes.

Kevin

Old 06-11-2004, 12:24 AM   #28
Sybella
Kevin....you are sooooo asking for it! LOL!!

I too tend to wait to be contacted. In my experience, the only men who like to be persued will persue you so there's no reason to do be so forward.

Old 06-11-2004, 12:40 AM   #29
AZ Dragoon
Quote:
Kevin....you are sooooo asking for it! LOL!!
Does this mean I get it?

I am, with equal parts of Love, Lust, and Respect,
Yours,
Kevin

Old 06-11-2004, 07:27 AM   #30
AZ Dragoon
Ok, ok, no more flirting with Sybella on Lucille's threads. We have hijacked enough of them already and I sincerely apologize on both of our behalf even though I must take most of the blame here. In case anyone is wondering, this is in response to a PM received from Lucille. However, if anyone else cares to start a thread where I may flirt with Sybella, by all means, go for it!

Lucille, again I apologize. You shyer folks should now feel free to get on board.

Kevin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!