Herper's nite out.... - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-15-2004, 04:11 PM   #71
Sybella
Yes, you are actually!! LOL!! But, you left out the "passion" and "sex" part of the assessment...That's no fun! (Though, you can probably gather more than you need to just from my posts alone, as my aggressiveness and playfulness is pretty transparent. LOL!)

Jewish and Italian...that does sound sexy.

Old 06-16-2004, 09:22 AM   #72
RedQuake
Hmmmmmmm i'm quite a mix,

1/2 Ukrainian- 1/2 English, Irish, Welsh and Romanian. I'm not sure about the % on my fathers side but i do know his father was Romanian and his mom was the English, Irish and Welsh parts LOL
There is an expectation on my mothers (Ukrainian) side that i marry within the same culture. Most of her sisters did, but my mom broke the *rule* LOL.

I'm a bit of a rebel in that i don't want a traditional wedding. I'm facinated with Medieval History and want a Medieval wedding....ie. tunics and tights of the men (it really it isn't that bad, Sean Conery and Richard Gere looked great in First Knight right?!?).

Red

Theres a Renissance Fair this weekend and i'd consider that a good first date.

Old 06-17-2004, 04:31 AM   #73
AZ Dragoon
80% Scottish (my ancestors fought with Wm. Wallace against the damn English), 20% German/Cherokee mix. Now I am 100% Southern American (we have dual citizenships, both as citizens of the CSA, by birth, and the USA, by force of arms).

Kevin

Old 06-19-2004, 07:58 AM   #74
Lucille

Old 06-19-2004, 03:16 PM   #75
Sybella
Good point! LOL!! But, if you're skilled like Brian, you can get lotsa clues from ancestory.

I wonder how his accessment compares if applied to the men of, rather than the women, of those cultures...?

Old 06-19-2004, 05:44 PM   #76
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by lucille
Tracing one's ancestry is very interesting; however, I must admit that when I am checking someone out, his country of origin is fairly low down on the list, there are other (ahem) things I like to look into first..........

Same here... Other things are really important and they better be at least a D cup to peak my interest.

Old 06-21-2004, 11:41 PM   #77
Sybella
It's a good thing girls aren't THAT picky about wanting them big...LOL!!

Old 06-22-2004, 12:33 AM   #78
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Sybella
It's a good thing girls aren't THAT picky about wanting them big...LOL!!

Not picky, just selective... Hell I do have standards you know.

Old 06-22-2004, 09:54 AM   #79
AZ Dragoon
Quote:
Its a good thing girls aren't THAT picky about wanting them big...LOL!!
Even if they are, I am covered. I usually carry a extension in my front pocket and a spare under my truck seat. LOL. Did someone say "sick puppy."?

Kevin

Old 06-22-2004, 03:03 PM   #80
Sybella
An extension and a spare!?!? Eeek!! LOL!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!