Snake Deco - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Where do YOU keep your snakes?
They are beautifully displayed in the main living area of my home 3 10.00%
I have so many they are mostly in racks in a snake room 7 23.33%
They have a separate room but are displayed in large cages 6 20.00%
They are in my bedroom, and they watch 9 30.00%
They roam around at will; hardly anyone visits 0 0%
Hmmmm, the hots kinda escaped into my ex'es automobile, imagine that? 0 0%
I own very large snakes, Burmese and the like, and they have special cages and an area just for them 3 10.00%
Snakes are my biz, they have a separate building just for them (but I open their mail, lol) 2 6.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2004, 07:10 PM   #1
Lucille
Talking Snake Deco

Well this has nothing whatsoever to do with the LH forum, so sue me, already, heee,heeeee....
I am at the stage where I am actually putting together the new snake enclosures I am building (btw several people from Fauna and elsewhere offered excellent advice when I needed questions answered, thank you!).
So anyway, I needed some room to work ( this will take several days) so most of the birds and snakes were moved out - and are currently in my bedroom, bathroom counter, and one snake cage had nowhere else to go and is actually on the bed (thank goodness for king size lol).
So, I decided to run a poll!! (Imagine that)...I am curious as to where y'all keep your reptiles?

Old 07-14-2004, 07:29 PM   #2
jenn_jeffery
I have a lovely cage built by Clay Davenport, and a nice setup for my two larger snakes in it. I have my kingsnake and leopard gecko in 20L tanks on top of the larger cage.

Old 07-14-2004, 08:53 PM   #3
Sybella
Mine are all over my house...I have 3 tanks and a rack of boxes in my livingroom, a shelf with more tanks in my bedroom (which is now the snake room) and my retic's tank is in the room off the kitchen.

I'm so jealous that you have a Clay Davenport system...I wish I had a system, or a Clay Davenport of my own to help me build one. LOL!

Old 07-15-2004, 03:14 AM   #4
Lucille
Actually Clay provides detailed cage plans, and he himself provides advice on Fauna's cage forum, it is the next best thing to having him there to help!

Old 07-15-2004, 03:44 AM   #5
Sybella
I'm sure...Clay is a doll!! But, I like the companionship of having someone physically there and helping.

Old 07-15-2004, 08:12 AM   #6
Bill_Leverton
My collection has its very own room .I converted my 2 car garage . And I build my own custom tanks. good thing I own a wood shop and have people in the glass business all in all I believe the more room they have the happier they are...lol mean while my truck gets weather beaten. the things we do for the ones we love

Old 07-15-2004, 08:19 AM   #7
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
I'm sure...Clay is a doll!! But, I like the companionship of having someone physically there and helping
If you happen to make your way to Upstate New York Ill help you in any way you wish

Old 07-15-2004, 02:07 PM   #8
Sybella
You're sweet, Bill. Thank you. My parents grew up in NJ and I still have family there...if I ever make it that way, I'll look you up.

Old 07-15-2004, 04:44 PM   #9
Bill_Leverton
Wink

Ok Im easy to find in my town just ask anyone for the Snake Guy.They will point you in my direction with fear in their eyes..LOL

Old 07-16-2004, 02:50 AM   #10
Sybella
LOL!! I'll keep that in mind.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!