to those who date girls - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 11-04-2004, 05:00 PM   #11
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by lucille
We all know about you, Brian. I think as a matter of fact you would be a perfect mentor; however private emails to the person would definitely be the way to go, as the world is not ready for your 'trade secrets'.

This in one situation where you can use the knowledge and skills you have gained over the years to really assist someone who is reaching out for exactly that kind of help. I hope you will take some of your time to help her.

Think about what you said really well now. ME giving advice on picking up women is one thing, but god knows I am really bad at monogomy so advice on relationships is somewhat suspect at best from me.

Old 11-06-2004, 07:25 PM   #12
Xelda
Danni, it looks like you and I are close to the same age, so I can understand your point of view. I'm not the dating type, so it was a big step for me when I asked a guy out for the first time. He paid for the meal too.

Although it's becoming more acceptable for women to take the initiative, the majority of women still don't have the guts to ask a man out. Hence, most men find it pleasantly surprising when they do get asked out, especially by shy quiet girls they totally don't expect that from. This already puts you in an advantageous position. I think if you detect that an available guy is attracted to you but he's not making any moves, initiative is good. Your chances of rejection are slim as long as you don't scare the guy off by stalking him, calling him every hour, or talking to all of his guy friends about him (thus giving them the impression that you are a stalker type).

Whatever you decide to do, good luck!

Old 11-20-2004, 09:04 PM   #13
iqexoticrescue
the best way to a mans heart is through( yep you guesed it) his tummy. invite the guy to dinner at your house.after a few hours of conversation you will have a good idea of his intentions. also church singles groups are a good place to meet nice marrage minded men.

Old 11-21-2004, 06:43 AM   #14
TooManyBurmese
Olivia, wow, that's something to think about. I think I would definately be considered shy. I also tend not to stalk hee hee, which I guess is another plus for me. The first step would be finding someone who is attracted to me hee hee. I am not exactly surrounding myself with eligible singles. I work, come home, and hide away. I guess I need to boot myself in the bottom and get out there.

Church singles? Now that is something I have never heard of! I will definately look into that. If I can find someone with a similar faith as me (I am a "believer" but not a church goer) that would be fantastic. Maybe part of me has been empty because I have not been fulfilling that need...

Old 11-21-2004, 10:24 AM   #15
iqexoticrescue
some times the singles groups are hard to find but keep looking they are out there!

Old 11-21-2004, 12:17 PM   #16
sirenofthestorm
My mom met my stepdad at a church singles/young couples activity. Obviously they got married due to it lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!