Thanksgiving: Make it Happen - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 11-24-2004, 03:56 PM   #1
Lucille
Talking Thanksgiving: Make it Happen

OK, the Lonely Hearts Forum was created so people could mix and match and get to know each other. So far, it has been very popular and successful, with lots of interesting folks stopping by and lots of funny posts.

There are plenty of folks who need a special friend, and plenty of terrific,special people who stop by here. I suggest that you think of a person you have seen posting here and who you think is kinda interesting, and send them a special Thanksgiving email. That is sure to brighten their day, and who knows, maybe you will get mail back from them!

I want everyone on Fauna to have a safe, happy, warm Thanksgiving; and I would like everyone on Fauna to pick at least one other special person and make sure their Thanksgiving is a little brighter too......

Old 11-24-2004, 04:09 PM   #2
bcfos
I plan on having a nice dinner with what is left of my family and getting plastered because of their drama.

Old 11-24-2004, 04:38 PM   #3
Lucille
But I want more from you, lil bro. You are one of the finest guys on Fauna, and funny; I want you to pick out one of the ladies who visits this forum and send a nice Thanksgiving email, just to make her happier. You are a good person, and I know you will do this, for me.
And, the day after Thanksgiving, I really would like to hear about your day, you really to have a more dramatic life than any 10 other people I might know......

Old 11-24-2004, 06:35 PM   #4
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by lucille
But I want more from you, lil bro. You are one of the finest guys on Fauna, and funny; I want you to pick out one of the ladies who visits this forum and send a nice Thanksgiving email, just to make her happier. You are a good person, and I know you will do this, for me.
And, the day after Thanksgiving, I really would like to hear about your day, you really to have a more dramatic life than any 10 other people I might know......

Please.......... How about I just wish everyone here a good Thanksgiving instead of a single e mail.

Old 11-24-2004, 07:14 PM   #5
Lucille
No I want an EMAIL!!

Heee,heeee I don't know what got into me, sure, board wishes are fine.........

Old 11-25-2004, 12:27 AM   #6
Gary O
I get email daily.....but it is ussually people complaining about something lmao...............

But lately I have been getting people asking what will be for sale this season. Them I like

Old 11-25-2004, 01:08 AM   #7
bcfos
No e mail....... Not going to do it.

Old 11-25-2004, 07:17 AM   #8
Lucille
You are just a rebel, Brian. By now you could have sent an email to ME, but nooooooooooooo you hafta give poor Lucille a hard time.
Jeez, the things I put up with in the name of keeping all of youse happy........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!