Bad Guy Greg DeCurtis aka Gregory Austin - disputes valid charges - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-12-2016, 09:03 PM   #41
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko Ranch View Post
Thank you all for helping me make this crystal clear. Would you like to respond Greg? Better to make this right here before law enforcement gets involved.
This is what I think happened. I think that a combination of the BOI and
Julie doing an admirable job of laying out what went down made the possibility of charges imminent. (And it could still happen).
Voila, here we are with an alleged refund coming and magically, a schizophrenic party added to the mix, just a 'goof' nothing to see here, just move along..... And we are expected to believe that?

Old 09-12-2016, 09:50 PM   #42
greatplainsbandit
patience

Julie....call Discover and ask them about Beverly Austins account..........I offered you a western union, and personal check.......you never responded........I have BEEN trying to settle with you mam...........I wouldnt waste my time if I didnt know that I was in the right.......yall have a good night and a happy tuesday..........according to Grandma it shall take 30 days for Discover to replenish your account........I wouldnt be on this reptile facebook page if i didnt have proof or wasnt trying to fix the problem...Ms. Bergman produces top notch geckos.....gnight........

Old 09-13-2016, 06:31 AM   #43
juliasara
Wow how is making someone wait 30 more days on top of however long itstory been trying to solve things? I find it hard to believe someone who has a history of mental illness and issues using credit cards that didn't belong to him would have access to the credit cards yet again. Honestly I think if you want to make things right find a way to send julie her money in a much faster way that's guaranteed to not backfire again, like a postal money order.

Old 09-13-2016, 07:40 PM   #44
snakesareawesome
That is the worst cover story I've ever heard.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:01 PM   #45
tlmoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatplainsbandit View Post
Julie....call Discover and ask them about Beverly Austins account..........I offered you a western union, and personal check.......you never responded........I have BEEN trying to settle with you mam...........I wouldnt waste my time if I didnt know that I was in the right.......yall have a good night and a happy tuesday..........according to Grandma it shall take 30 days for Discover to replenish your account........I wouldnt be on this reptile facebook page if i didnt have proof or wasnt trying to fix the problem...Ms. Bergman produces top notch geckos.....gnight........
Seriously?? Have you ever called a credit card company and told them you want personal information on someone else's credit card account?

But that is beside the point in any case. Your convoluted posts do nothing to salvage your reputation. If any of the statements you made are true, you need to post evidence of that. You need to realize that this isn't on the other parties to fix. You or your cousin, or grandma, or whoever, did the charge backs. That's taking money out of someone's pocket that isn't yours. It's on you to fix that. It sounds like you're trying to put this on them like it's their problem to fix, and it isn't.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:12 PM   #46
Mistyck
Quote:
hello to the gecko world, AND MS. JULIE BERGMAN.....if the world wants to know then ill fill you in on the fact that I have a shizophrenic cousing who loves geckos......he jumps the gun, and my Grandma gets confused.....Ms. Bergman the Discover dispute has been reversed, and it may take a little while.......your animals are absolutely EXCEPTIONntAL........i love those 2 girls.......my cousin does crazy stuff with credit cards etc.......ive smoothed it out...make a phone call to Discover and you'll see.......as far as GeckoBoa goes hes a stand up guy, and I mean no harm.......I'm deeply interested in 2 of his leos, and he sounds very professional........all I want in life is to enjoy and breed high quality leos.....Julie please call Discover, and John lets try and work this out.........thank you for your time and consideration
This is the biggest bunch of garbledigook that I have ever read...

Quote:
Discover has reversed the dispute.......I have a shizophrenic cousin who interrupts a lot........I love the bandits....the price, quality is second to none.....what happened is a "goof"......my cousin Fred loves leos as well, and always wants to surprise me with what i told him were "wants"......i moved up to South Dakota to aide my 86 yr old Grandma, and my mentally ill cousin........im a good hearted guy with best interest.......im sorry for the inconvenience..your money is being credited to Discover.....Julie you are awesome.....those bandits are incredible. and Mr. GeckoBoa my purchase is legit......email me guys........take care
Ok, I lied. This is!

Quote:
Alright, I lied again! This is a bunch of CRAP!

Julie cannot talk to Discover about the charge. Your "Grandmother" has to contact them, get the information and you then have to get it to Julie. I wouldn't touch a personal check or a western union from you either! They'd be hotter than Death Valley. You haven't been trying to settle anything with Julie, you've just been trying to placate her into not pursuing anything further.

It shouldn't take Discover 30 days to replenish the money in Julie's account. Besides, the investigation process can take as much as 90 days. Then this should occur:

Quote:
The issuer will send them (the customer) a confirmation letter or email. Request that letter from your customer and email it to us (Square) as a PDF or JPG attachment. If the letter confirms that the case has been closed, we will release the payment hold on your account, if there is one.
BTW, what you (Greg DeCurtis or your Gramma/cousin) have done in this situation is fraud. I'm sure that the credit card company is thrilled with this.

Old 09-14-2016, 12:27 PM   #47
Gecko Ranch
No payment has been received. I would take a US Postal money order or Western Union only, or simply stop the dispute above with Discover by sending me and them a letter, signed by the cardholder, that says you would like to stop the dispute and you agree not to dispute this charge at any time in the future.

Or, send the geckos back to me in the same condition you got them in.

My business address is on my website right on the front page where it has always been:

Gecko Ranch LLC
2519 N. Church St.
Burlington, NC 27217

GeckoRanch.com

Greg no-one but you caused this situation. Take responsibility for it.

Old 10-14-2016, 03:30 PM   #48
Gecko Ranch
30 days today and no communication; no funds sent to Gecko Ranch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Wow how is making someone wait 30 more days on top of however long itstory been trying to solve things? I find it hard to believe someone who has a history of mental illness and issues using credit cards that didn't belong to him would have access to the credit cards yet again. Honestly I think if you want to make things right find a way to send julie her money in a much faster way that's guaranteed to not backfire again, like a postal money order.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:59 PM   #49
Guy Castro
Shouldn't a mod require him put his correct last name on his fauna account?

Old 10-14-2016, 10:48 PM   #50
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoBoa Reptiles View Post
August 6th Gregory contacted me again stating he wanted to put a gecko on hold. I had forgotten who he was at this point. I told him the minimum down was $55 to hold it.

August 11th he stated that paypal wouldn't accept his CC and sent the CC number through email for me to input in and run it.
Interesting timing considering that Gregory Decurtis was arrested on Aug 8th.
http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/sd-mcso/2016-08-08/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!