Just for laughs... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 12-31-2004, 02:17 PM   #1
BallPyFan
Just for laughs...

Anyone think I would get very far with this personals ad?

SUGAR DADDY WANTED
Divorced WF, 31, seeks sugar daddy to finance her ball python habit.
I do cook, can carry on intelligent conversation, healthy sex drive, but am a terrible housekeeper. Ball python cages are checked daily and kept clean. Package deal includes the ball python fanatic, ball pythons, 1 rottweiler, 3 cats, own house and car. Sugar daddy must be able to purchase at least one good morph per year, along with several normal females, prefer to have own collection and habit. Must be able to hold intelligent conversation and not be physically repulsive nor sexually disfunctional, and afford to employ a maid. 4WD truck and Rottweilers a plus. Send pictures of ball pythons (sugar daddy can be in pic also!)

What do y'all think? Would that get me the man I am looking for?

Old 12-31-2004, 06:16 PM   #2
sirenofthestorm
And this right here is where you went wrong...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPyFan
Must be able to hold intelligent conversation and not be physically repulsive nor sexually disfunctional, and afford to employ a maid. 4WD truck and Rottweilers a plus.

the first three could be hard to get all in one (single) package, but good luck!

Old 12-31-2004, 07:34 PM   #3
TooManyBurmese
Ahhhhhahahah that's awesome! Write one for me? hee hee

Old 12-31-2004, 08:07 PM   #4
Lucille
Katrina: Great idea!!

Old 12-31-2004, 09:14 PM   #5
Limey
But do you give good head?

Old 12-31-2004, 09:43 PM   #6
BallPyFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limey
But do you give good head?
Now that I have quit laughing hysterically, I have been told yes I do. Honestly, I expected a question/comment like that from Brian!

Old 12-31-2004, 09:48 PM   #7
Lucille
It could be a good idea to trade personal technical details by email rather than a public board.......

Old 01-01-2005, 01:46 AM   #8
herpaholic
Attention sugar baby-Is that all ,talk about EZ.....LOLOL-good luck,Happy new year everyone!!!!! Any NEW years rez.....Mine will be fill up new space I got today w more of my scaley kids morphetically speaking-more ladies,a new set of rims and rubber and of course a sexy french maid with a healthy sexual apetite-must love all of my kids including hots and nots,garfield-and 2 pending shepards-oh did I mention I also am pretty darn good @ burning-on the stove or grill and youd never ever b able to tell I dont have a maid & pretty much a jungle-darn that tarzan I wish jane had a sister!!!I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE BLUE PILL....oh yeah also a girlfriend if I can find the room!!!!Salutations!!!

Old 01-01-2005, 12:46 PM   #9
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPyFan
Now that I have quit laughing hysterically, I have been told yes I do. Honestly, I expected a question/comment like that from Brian!

I was too busy getting booted for a hotel last night because of my damn friends...... Something about almost starting a fire by blowing fireballs with Everclear, or something like that. It is all pretty fuzzy still and I was to have left for Florida by now, but I feel like I got hit with a truck.....

And I really wouldn't have asked that. It isn't that important anyway now is it?

Old 01-01-2005, 06:13 PM   #10
BallPyFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
And I really wouldn't have asked that. It isn't that important anyway now is it?
No, the "important" question I would probably get warned for!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!