Mike Shoemaker - Rebel Dragons BAD GUY - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2007, 07:31 PM   #111
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox-fan
Thanks for posting this! I can't believe that he was disorderly!!!

Marianna
You know, I think he either just had court on that, or is getting ready to have court on that next week. Maybe the Judge would like to know what else he's been up to? Dennis, any ideas how that would operate?

Old 12-07-2007, 07:31 PM   #112
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox-fan
Thanks for posting this! I can't believe that he was disorderly!!!

Marianna
The most common use in AZ for Dis-con in DV situtations is the loud screaming matches. He must have been very loud and disturbing his neighbors.

Old 12-07-2007, 07:36 PM   #113
Cat_72
You know, I didn't think I'd be surprised when I read of Mike's next scam, because I KNEW it was coming, but damn.....I really didn't think he'd stoop this low, this publicly at least. And once again, Tere (and others, apparently) have been left cleaning up his pile of crap.

I feel terrible for those he's taken, and for those who actually believed in the guy. I figured there would come a day when his true colors would be eveident to everyone, but I wish to hell that so many people didn't have to get hurt in the process.

Tere, if there is anything I can do to help, you have my number....I know I can be hard to get ahold of sometimes, I can PM ya my cell number too if ya want it.

Old 12-07-2007, 07:40 PM   #114
varnyard
Here it is.

Old 12-07-2007, 07:40 PM   #115
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
You know, I didn't think I'd be surprised when I read of Mike's next scam, because I KNEW it was coming, but damn.....I really didn't think he'd stoop this low, this publicly at least. And once again, Tere (and others, apparently) have been left cleaning up his pile of crap.

I feel terrible for those he's taken, and for those who actually believed in the guy. I figured there would come a day when his true colors would be eveident to everyone, but I wish to hell that so many people didn't have to get hurt in the process.

Tere, if there is anything I can do to help, you have my number....I know I can be hard to get ahold of sometimes, I can PM ya my cell number too if ya want it.
Cathy-

You are an absolute doll. If you PM me your cell number, can I call you and breathe heavy?

Old 12-07-2007, 07:43 PM   #116
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladragon
Cathy-

You are an absolute doll. If you PM me your cell number, can I call you and breathe heavy?

Um......sure Tere.....I could use some excitement in my life. LOL.

PM coming.

Old 12-07-2007, 07:56 PM   #117
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
$30 Received

$1,080 Total
$10 Received.

Had to upgrade to a premier account due to the amount of money coming in. Paypal fees are now being charged.

$1,083.90 Total

Old 12-07-2007, 08:05 PM   #118
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
$10 Received.

Had to upgrade to a premier account due to the amount of money coming in. Paypal fees are now being charged.

$1,083.90 Total
$67.00 Received (Paypal fee already deducted)

$1,150.90 Total

Old 12-07-2007, 08:27 PM   #119
crotalusadamanteus
I didn't have much, but I sent what I could. Great idea too.

Truly a sad day when someone stoops so low as to rip children off of their Christmas presents. I am so angry I am shaking, and this didn't even happen to me. I can only imagine how these poor people are taking this.

Hey Mike. I extend an invitation to you. Meet me somewhere. Anywhere. I'll do ALL the traveling. I'll even come unarmed, give you the first shot, whatever it takes. You sir are a total piece of shit, and need a lesson taught to you. It would be a pleasure to do a couple weeks, even a couple months, for beating the piss out of you. We'll call it retribution for for ripping off CHILDREN you piece of shit!

Sorry people, but I'm pissed right now. I deleted and rewrote this about as many times as I'm willing. Some things I am just lousy at holding in.

How 'bout it Mike. I'm 6 hours away if you are still in Phoenix. Yer tough enough to rip off children, how about standing up against a MAN? Got it in you, you big old steaming pile of crap?

Old 12-07-2007, 08:50 PM   #120
LakesideBoas
Better than...

your invitation, Chuck. I think we should truss Mike up like a Pinata and let all the kids he ripped off take swings at him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!