Mike Shoemaker - Rebel Dragons BAD GUY - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2007, 12:36 PM   #11
varnyard
From: Expedia Travel Services [mailto:usmail@expediamail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 10:34 PM
To: obsessiondragons@msn.com
Subject: Daniel, here is your itinerary confirmation for your 12/01/07 Tampa trip

Itinerary confirmation for your trip:
12/01/07, Tampa

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for booking your flight with Expedia.com. This e-mail is a confirmation of your purchase. Click the link below to view your itinerary and the confirmation numbers you'll need for your upcoming Tampa trip.

Your trip details have been confirmed with both Expedia and our travel partners. Happy travels

Old 12-07-2007, 12:42 PM   #12
varnyard
Mike is a real scumbag; there are probably four children that are going to have a very poor Christmas after Mike scammed their parents. You really suck Mike, do you care to respond? I would love to hear your excuse.

Old 12-07-2007, 12:46 PM   #13
deborahbroadus
He might have a reason for doing it, but what he did is/was inexcusable.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:24 PM   #14
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Mike is a real scumbag; there are probably four children that are going to have a very poor Christmas after Mike scammed their parents. You really suck Mike, do you care to respond? I would love to hear your excuse.
I was able to direct redsox-fan to this thread.

Ebay might have determined that I was spamming members because they blocked contacting the others with the reasoning that I don't have a open transaction with them. Maybe, someone else could try the others?

Old 12-07-2007, 01:27 PM   #15
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

Ebay might have determined that I was spamming members because they blocked contacting the others with the reasoning that I don't have a open transaction with them. Maybe, someone else could try the others?
Already being done. Thanks.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:29 PM   #16
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

I contacted eddieabrigo And the other two are being contacted as we speak.

They would only let me contact one as well.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:33 PM   #17
Art Klass
Wow...... I severed my ties with Mike for other reasons. Guess I did the right thing. Very sad.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:33 PM   #18
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
When I was ripped off on ebay I would have been very greatful for someone being able to direct me to info on guy who stole my money. It's very good of y'all to think of doing that for them. I hope they can get their money back~ I never got my money back from the jerk that ripped me off~ paypal "Closed the dispute" when the money in his paypal account ran out. Hopefully these guys will be able to hound their money back.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:38 PM   #19
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Klass
Wow...... I severed my ties with Mike for other reasons. Guess I did the right thing. Very sad.
Art, I am sorry bro, I know you were a true friend to him. I was too, but it did not take much for me to see his true colors. Your a great guy Art, he has the loss on this one, friends like you are very hard to find.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:42 PM   #20
Tere Salazar
I contacted schoons. If one more person could contact the last on the list, it would be much appreciated.

Art, I'm so sorry you ever got mixed up with Mike.

As for the people who got stolen from, I will be happy to give you Mike's address.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!