Mike Shoemaker - Rebel Dragons BAD GUY - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:44 PM   #51
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkette
Cheryl, Thanks so much! That's so sweet of you.
I just checked out account and they refunded the whole thing, shipping too. This is truly a Blessing! I'll keep you posted on the others.
Blessings to all of you!
Kristi
Kristi-

That's the best news I've heard all day!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-07-2007, 03:48 PM   #52
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
There's no worry there. He can still be prosecuted here in AZ even if the victims received donations to cover their losses.
Dennis,

I could really use your help on this. I called the police department and am waiting for them to call me back to take a report. The lady I spoke with said she doesn't think it's a police issue. Any ideas? I'm pretty sure for the amount of money we're talking about, some form of law enforcement should be involved, and not just have it left up to Paypal and Ebay, correct?

Old 12-07-2007, 03:51 PM   #53
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I get paid again next week and could contibute a few dollars. Is there any way that anyone could think of to establish a fund, just for these playstations, so that these children might have a gift on Christmas? If we can't collect enough at least they can have some gift?
ps3fund@live.com

Tere, you will be in charge of identifying all those scammed and the amount they lost. Post all the info in this thread and we will need to decide on a cut off time to make disbursments. All info will be posted here to make it as transparant as possible. If anyone wants to remain anonymous, that's fine. However, any money donated will be documented here along with the paypal fees charged. A complete accounting will be kept public.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:52 PM   #54
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox-fan
Hi everyone!

This message is particularly for Tere who was kind enough to forward me the link for this thread! THANK YOU! I haven't read all the messages, but I did see that Kristi got her money back from PayPal! I am one of the other lucky winners who got stuck in Mike's PS3 scheme! How pitiful to do this at Christmas time! And Kristi, thanks for sending the link to PayPal. I will be calling them shortly, too!

And as far as the rest of you who have contributed to this post...you sound like wonderful people! Thank you!

Marianna
Marianna-

I think Dennis Hultman is the one who contacted you. I didn't even realize you could contact Ebay members if you didn't have a transaction with them!

Regardless, I hope you get your money back, as well. And like I told Kristi in an email just now, if I know the reptile community like I think I do, you may not get it from Paypal, but you will at least get something back.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:52 PM   #55
varnyard
Marianna, I contacted you through E-Bay, I am glad to see everyone coming together on this. You guys know I will help if I can as well.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:53 PM   #56
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladragon
Dennis,

I could really use your help on this. I called the police department and am waiting for them to call me back to take a report. The lady I spoke with said she doesn't think it's a police issue. Any ideas? I'm pretty sure for the amount of money we're talking about, some form of law enforcement should be involved, and not just have it left up to Paypal and Ebay, correct?
Call takers don't know what the hell they are talking about alot of the time. It absolutely is a police issue. However, the people scammed need to file their own individual reports. You're a witness and not a victim. That maybe why the call taker said what they did.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:53 PM   #57
Wilomn
Hey mikey, you sweatin' bullets yet?

AHAHahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAhahahahahaahahahHAHAHahah

Homey, the bad juju has finally caught up to you and you's gonna pay pay pay.

Skinny kid like you is sure to make friends REAL easy once you're incarcerated.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:55 PM   #58
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
ps3fund@live.com

Tere, you will be in charge of identifying all those scammed and the amount they lost. Post all the info in this thread and we will need to decide on a cut off time to make disbursments. All info will be posted here to make it as transparant as possible. If anyone wants to remain anonymous, that's fine. However, any money donated will be documented here along with the paypal fees charged. A complete accounting will be kept public.
Charge accepted, and I will get right on that. Since there are 12 of them now, not only 4, someone needs to notify the remaining 8. The four on the screenshot have already been contacted, right?

Old 12-07-2007, 03:55 PM   #59
Wilomn
Keep in mind that it takes 3 to 5 business days to disperse funds from paypal. The 17 or 18 at the latest should be the cutoff.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:57 PM   #60
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Marianna, I contacted you through E-Bay, I am glad to see everyone coming together on this. You guys know I will help if I can as well.
Correction, it was Dennis, I had the next one on the list (eddieabrigo) I hope everyone shows up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!