Mike Shoemaker - Rebel Dragons BAD GUY - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2007, 05:37 PM   #81
BrandonB
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox-fan
Thanks Kristi! I haven't seen anything from PayPal yet. I'm hoping to hear something soon! I will let you know!

Did Brandon say that he emailed everyone from your auction or just us who had the negative feedback? I wrote down all the buyers and am ready to send them emails, but I don't want to duplicate his efforts!

Marianna
I only contacted the people that left bad or neutral feedback.

Old 12-07-2007, 05:40 PM   #82
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoInDaBronx
Maybe someone more in the know than i am, with regard to criminal law, will be able to comment on the following...

Which legal ramifications (if any?) will/would Tere be facing should the Tucson police follow through on an investigation? Would her moving the money for mike be considered 'laundering?' Would it be 'accessory after the fact?' I am not looking to get her into trouble, but rather worry about a good person (Tere) be dragged down with this filth (mikey).

Gino Beniquez
Gino, that very thing is what's been troubling me since I found out what really happened with Ebay and Paypal. As I said before, I already contacted those entities. It wasn't until this morning that (with a little help from a friend) that I realized I needed to notify the police, as well.

I guess the chips will fall where they may, and I will have to accept whatever is decided. But I'm sure not going to hide out like someone else because I don't have the nerve to admit that what I did was wrong, whether I knew it at the time or not.

Old 12-07-2007, 05:43 PM   #83
varnyard
Hey Bry, no hard feeling here at all, I knew he would show his true colors to you one day. I also knew you and Laura are good guys, I just hate that he lied to you and used you. I am a firm believer in (there is nothing hidden that won't be seen one day). Scammers think they have it going on, and then they get busted in the end. The bad thing is the true friends that mike had (Tere, You, Laura, Art, Cory, Michael, Paul, Jim O and Etc, Etc, Etc, are the ones to suffer. They all truly cared about Mike, but Mike only cared about himself.

As for his attempts at suicide, well that would never happen, Mike loves Mike too much.

As for the fund, I would love to help, but I am spent out on Christmas. If I come up with some more funds before Christmas, I will be more than glad to donate.

Mike you are pure trash dude, what goes around comes around. I know you are reading this, you always hide, what a real piece of trash.

Old 12-07-2007, 05:45 PM   #84
redsox-fan
Hey folks,

After checking Ebay for more information, I found the following aliases for our dear friend Mike. Not sure if he would use any of these on this site, but shop and buy wisely!

Marianna
__________________________________________________ _______

User ID Effective Date End Date

matchbox315 Oct-25-05 Present
furrylildevils Nov-06-04 Oct-25-05
lddragonranch Nov-30-03 Nov-06-04
furrylildevils Jun-14-02 Nov-30-03

Old 12-07-2007, 05:52 PM   #85
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox-fan
Hey folks,

After checking Ebay for more information, I found the following aliases for our dear friend Mike. Not sure if he would use any of these on this site, but shop and buy wisely!

Marianna
__________________________________________________ _______

User ID Effective Date End Date

matchbox315 Oct-25-05 Present
furrylildevils Nov-06-04 Oct-25-05
lddragonranch Nov-30-03 Nov-06-04
furrylildevils Jun-14-02 Nov-30-03

His original user name was furylildevils here as well.

#0091 - Rebel Dragons - Michael Shoemaker (FurryLilDevils)
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=68510

Old 12-07-2007, 05:53 PM   #86
DThomas
$500 Received
$50 Received

$750 Total

Old 12-07-2007, 05:54 PM   #87
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoInDaBronx
Maybe someone more in the know than i am, with regard to criminal law, will be able to comment on the following...

Which legal ramifications (if any?) will/would Tere be facing should the Tucson police follow through on an investigation? Would her moving the money for mike be considered 'laundering?' Would it be 'accessory after the fact?' I am not looking to get her into trouble, but rather worry about a good person (Tere) be dragged down with this filth (mikey).

Gino Beniquez
She would face no trouble. She was an unwitting pawn in Mike's scheme. She would be considered and used as a witness against Mike. The paper trail she could provide would be excellent evidence against Mike.

Old 12-07-2007, 05:55 PM   #88
BrandonB
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
$500 Received
$50 Received

$750 Total
Wow! That's great.

Old 12-07-2007, 05:57 PM   #89
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by nueb
Tere you wont have anything to face except cooperation. sinc eyou did not knowingly launder anything you simply pulled money out and he was decitful aout it, you are exempt so far as that is true and you cooperate. i have spoken with someone else locally who had similar happening and you are also covered because you took the steps to notify authorities.
Jacklyn, first sorry this has happened to you. Secondly, it is a requirement of the BOI to have your full name on every post. I would hate to see your posts get deleted because this rule is strctly enforced. And last, where in AZ are you located? I have a very good reason to ask.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:05 PM   #90
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
$500 Received
$50 Received

$750 Total
$100 Received

$850 Total

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!