For Sale Variety of Cresteds!! Pt. 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #1
K_Hans92
Variety of Cresteds!! Pt. 2

Hi folks! This is my updated availability. All prices are OBO, so don't be afraid to make an offer. I offer a multiple purchase discount. Contact me here, or via e-mail at wild_child029@yahoo.com for more photos, inquiries, etc. I am looking for trades, but only for female's that are tri colors, full cream back, or plenty of patterning. Thanks for looking!

Nemo. I may be crazy for doing this, but I'm finally putting Nemo up for sale. This kid's sides will grow, almost all older siblings have had their side patterns grow. May go full orange like an older sibling. (Pics available, just ask!). Nemo is a 98% pinner, with a calm personality, and great crest structure including some frosted tips, and a funny little toe pattern.
$300 plus shipping.

Py. This little one could go golden, or extremely creamy. An older sibling looked identical and went very creamy a few grams later. Either way, this is a nice little one with lots of potential. Still small at 3 grams, but eating very well. Enjoys being handled.
$50 plus shipping.

Rogue is pictured completely fired up here, very creamy when unfired. Nice personality developing aside from being camera shy!! Very nice portholes developing.
$50 plus shipping.

Splash, 8 gram poss. Female. This kiddo will be an amazing yellow adult. With great crest structure as well. The parents had maybe ten spots total between them, Splash may develop a couple later on. Great personality, nice and calm with handling. Loves bugs. Houses well with another gecko the same size, or alone. Great lineage behind this one.
$120 plus shipping.

Storm. Storm is one of the last two babies from my BazilxMaia pair for 2012, and is just amazing. 95% pinner, amazing crest structure, very calm demeanor. The sides will creep up as this one grows, and I wouldn't be surprised if it stayed a Halloween look, or that orange lightened into gorgeous cream.
$185 plus shipping.

Sweetheart. Fired. Probably going to be super creamy like it's sire, this one has a pretty calm personality and nice crests. Portholes are becoming more apparent every shed!
$65 plus shipping.

Val. Poss. Male, seeing pores. Putting this little guy up for sale. I had just put him as holdback, but changed my mind knowing I won't have room for him in the future. This little guy is super calm, with droopy droopy crests, and amazing patterning and pinning! This will be a knockout as an adult!
$300 plus shipping.

Wiggle, poss. Female, partly fired. This little lass is going to end up just like the mother. Super creamy back with orange highlights developing. Awesome personality and crest structure, loves to be handled.
$125 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!