Little Giant - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 09-09-2017, 04:13 PM   #1
reptilepanda
Little Giant

Hey guys, so I got an incubator from my friend. It's the little Giant. Has anyone used this for their balls? And if so, did it work? I'll add a pic of it (:

*~Panda~*

Old 09-09-2017, 10:05 PM   #2
Magic
Little Giants are cheap, good starter incubators. They have their downsides, but for the money (and especially since this was a secondhand gift to you!) imho, they're worth it if you're just starting out or only have a few non-hugely valuable clutches. I used little giants before graduating to other incubators with digital settings/better humidity control etc.

Google and YouTube has a lot of info on modding them for reptiles.

Good luck!!

Old 09-11-2017, 11:09 PM   #3
reptilepanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Little Giants are cheap, good starter incubators. They have their downsides, but for the money (and especially since this was a secondhand gift to you!) imho, they're worth it if you're just starting out or only have a few non-hugely valuable clutches. I used little giants before graduating to other incubators with digital settings/better humidity control etc.

Google and YouTube has a lot of info on modding them for reptiles.

Good luck!!

Awesome thank you so much!!!

*~Panda~*