Doctored Chicken Noodle Soup - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen

Notices

Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen Whats Cooking: A cooking forum designed for fauna members to share recipes and other culinary delights with each other. Bon Appetit!

Old 06-10-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
Punkymom
Doctored Chicken Noodle Soup

I just made this tonight and it was so good, I had to share it!

Ingredients:

1 26oz can Chicken Noodle Soup
1 small can EACH peas, sliced potatoes and a bean of your choice (or you could use a small can of chicken, but I didn't have any)
1 package Ramen Noodle Soup (I had chicken flavored, but I imagine any flavor would work)

Pour Chicken Noodle Soup into a large saucepan w/the 1 can of water if required. Drain the cans of peas, potatoes and beans. Add the beans and peas. Quarter the slices of potatoes if you desire (I did and it made consumption easier esp. for my kids) and add to the mixture. Heat over med/high heat until boiling, stirring frequently. Once boiling, add Ramen Noodles, breaking into chunks. Stir constantly while boiling for 3 min to cook the noodles. After 3 min, turn off heat and add packet of seasoning. Stir and enjoy! (carefully, though, this is HOT!!!)

My 3 kids (ages 8, 6 and 2) LOVED this! I couldn't believe they ate it up! I usually cook a really good square meal for dinner but I've been sick and forgot to thaw out some meat. My daughter actually hates beans, but she was so funny, she said, "I even like the beans, mama!" If you're short on time but need a good meal, I recommend this! We even added some shredded mozzarella cheese to the top!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!