HIGH QUALITY FRUIT FLY BEATING PRICES - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 02:22 AM   #1
ScreamersONLY
HIGH QUALITY FRUIT FLY BEATING PRICES

Feeders!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fruit fly cultures!!! species: D. Melanogaster

already producing cultures

these cultures are packed with larvae. packed with pupae. and swarming with flies. with enough food to last them another two weeks!!!

these already producing cultures are a seriously low $3.50.

freshly made cultures

these cultures were made 11/19/09 and already have dozens of larvae. prior to shipping these freshly made cultures, i will generously toss in 100 flies.

Fresh cultures...SAME PRICE!!!

Want to make your own cultures? I have AMAZINGLY LOW PRICES ON FRUIT FLY MEDIA!!! JUST ASK

Want to start a small breeding colony of Superworms? I have beetles that just emerged last week. These beetles live for weeks!

I also have the pupae of the worm, should emerge into FRESH beetles within a week.

8 beetles and 8 pupae (soon to be beetles) $3.75

I can also toss in a FREE SAMPLE of my very own gut load. I use this gut load for my crickets and dubia roaches and supers. Its high in calcium so don't feed it to your dubia unless you're feeding them off soon! hehe

It contains a lot of very healthy foods, vitamins, minerals etc.

Scared of BIG roaches? Why not try extra smalls? These baby dubia roach nymphs look like Rollie Pollies!!! (sow bugs) seriously, these little things are kinda cute (if you're a bug lover like i am)

these baby dubia do great for smaller herps and have fat bellies on such small little bodies! Very soft shell at this size!

50 nymphs for $4.25

100 nymphs for $7.95

Shipping costs depend on size.

Small box - $4.95

Large box - $9.70

2-3 day live arrival gaurantee.

Email me at Care4urchameleon@live.com for any questions!!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread