Trying to get a hold of Derek Roberts - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-08-2003, 05:46 PM   #1
R Reptile Ranch
Trying to get a hold of Derek Roberts

This is not a bad post on Derek Roberts but I am having problems getting a hold of him. I sent him a money order a week ago and have emailed him several times to check if he received my money order. I'm only in California and he should have received it by now. I read the previous threads on him and understand he is a little hard to get a hold of. I tried calling him at the number he has on the previous thread but it is no longer in service. Does any one have a new number for him or let him know I am trying to get in touch with him.

Thanks!

Old 02-08-2003, 06:25 PM   #2
napavalleysnakes
Nicole - Give me a call when you get a chance...

Thanks, Stephen Emerick
Napa Valley Snakes
707-257-2068

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!