TIMOTHY W. HURKMANS great guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-17-2007, 12:49 AM   #1
NBmononoke
TIMOTHY W. HURKMANS great guy

we had a trade with MR.TIMOTHY W. HURKMANS
and it went great done everything like he said he would and got me the animals better than he described,couldn't be happier with healthier animals and cleaner .
we would do business with Tim again for sure...

thanks again Tim

-------------------------
GBU ENTERPRISES
Naomi Berry
www.gbuenterprises.com

Old 08-17-2007, 09:48 PM   #2
LadyOhh
Tim is a great guy, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him at all.

High standards and morals, and a very nice man to boot.

I highly recommend him!

Old 04-26-2008, 10:23 AM   #3
OZZ1978
I third that. I just completed a trade with Tim as well. Great guy, great communication, everything was as said and the animals are great.

Two thumbs up ..

Old 04-26-2008, 10:58 PM   #4
littleindiangirl
We bought our second BP from Tim.. Great guy, and sold us a gorgeous pastel male. The male was easily handled and incredibly calm and relaxed. He put time into handling that boy, and we haven't come across such a well adjusted BP from any other breeder.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!

Old 09-16-2008, 10:43 AM   #5
LakesideBoas
I have to concur, Tim is excellent!

I just received my little Lemon Pastel male and he's settled right in already. Everything from first inquiry on has been perfect. He was packed to perfection and you'd almost never know he had even been shipped.

Thanks Tim!

Old 09-16-2008, 07:26 PM   #6
myotis7119
I agree with everyone else. I bought a couple black milks from Tim and they look great. Tim was very nice and easy to deal with.

Old 09-16-2008, 07:35 PM   #7
dndvictory@sbcglobal.net
I recently received a black milksnake from Tim and he was great to work with.

Old 09-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #8
dsirkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleindiangirl
We bought our second BP from Tim.. Great guy, and sold us a gorgeous pastel male. The male was easily handled and incredibly calm and relaxed. He put time into handling that boy, and we haven't come across such a well adjusted BP from any other breeder.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!
I saw the photos of those two male pastels and came very close to calling him. Two exceptionally nice looking specimens.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!