Joanna @ Mojo Herps (Good Gal) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:53 PM   #1
cotymkII
Joanna @ Mojo Herps (Good Gal)

This is my first time posting here so please bear with me.

I recently saw some advertisements for some of Joanna's corn snakes in one or two websites. I saw that she was a local (to me) ACR registered breeder, so I tried to find out more information. There were no BOI threads (that I could find), only one positive thread about a garter snake transaction (on faunaclassifieds).

I decided to email her, and began about two weeks of (pretty much daily) email correspondence regarding what she had available. She always returned my emails and she was very helpful in answering questions about her snakes or genetics in general.

I met with Joanna at her facility, she was very friendly in person and she showed me her collection. The snakes that I did look at appeared to be very well taken care of.

I ended up taking home a hypo snow hatchling who seems perfect, and Joanna will be providing me with all of her info in regards to her parents ACR #'s etc.

This is the first time I have gotten a snake from a breeder, and I have been very happy with the transaction. I know that she spent a lot of time answering my emails and putting photos together (I was kind of undecided in regards to what I wanted when I started talking to her) for one little hatchling and I really appreciate it.

Nate Balboni

Old 08-02-2008, 01:25 PM   #2
jodu
Nate,

Thanks so much for the nice words! It's been a pleasure working dealing with you.

Joanna
MojoHerps

Old 08-02-2008, 02:08 PM   #3
Roy Munson
Joanna's awesome to deal with, and she's a very nice person. I bought some Eastern black-necked garters from her last year, and it was a great transaction, and the garters are doing great! (They hate me, but that's not Joanna's fault. )

Old 08-02-2008, 02:37 PM   #4
jodu
Thanks Dean. Sorry the garters hate you! They really are quite stinky when they don't like you! They must take after their father....

Old 09-18-2008, 10:51 AM   #5
Roy Munson
I just picked up another pair of Eastern Black-Necked Garter Snakes from Joanna. The transaction was flawless, and her communication was excellent as always. The newest little '08s are as gorgeous as the '07s I got from her. Thanks Jo!

Old 09-18-2008, 11:05 AM   #6
babsfish
I agree that Joanna's great. I got a adult corn (normal motley) who is the sweetest girl ever. Joanna answered all my questions and the snake has been doing great. Great person to buy from!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
joana duby, mojo herps