Need help identifying bogus seller (dale and valerie of NH and MA) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2008, 10:47 PM   #81
John E Dove
According to Pay Pal valerie8800@hotmail.com is still a premier member.
Either way now that this is all out in the open and you have acknowledged the debt the sooner you pay it off the better you will look.
The only flaw I see in this whole mess is that your customer sold your snake setting the value she thought it was worth. I don't mess with Balls but glancing at a couple of ads today I see yearling BPs selling for $50 or more. I would think that breeding age males would be worth more but as $100 is the agreed upon debt.......

Old 08-08-2008, 11:02 PM   #82
David Reid
Normal male Balls are worth about $10 if that. Pastel males are $75 now, so nobody needs normal males anymore.

Dave

Old 08-08-2008, 11:49 PM   #83
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid
Normal male Balls are worth about $10 if that. Pastel males are $75 now, so nobody needs normal males anymore.

Dave
Im going to have to agree with this, normal male ball pythons are really not worth very much. save for at a place like.. petco, who sometimes overprice them at 80.00. They are generally even, given away.

Old 08-09-2008, 12:36 AM   #84
Morphie
Sorry I was away from home for much of today.

Dale I will PM you. I'm going to give you my brother's address because our mail regularly gets delivered to other people's houses on our block, and if you send something like cash or a check, i don't want it to end up missing like some other mail has (seriously our carrier is like - dyslexic or something. yes, we have complained... repeatedly).

Old 09-07-2008, 09:49 AM   #85
Morphie
Angry

Well, it appears nothing has changed: You guys remember his promise to fix it by Sept. 1? Well that came and went, so i wrote asking WTF was going on - he wrote back saying he was going to send me something by thursday with some other lame excuse. It's now Sunday: still nothing.

More promises, more waiting, more lies, more time wasted.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:19 PM   #86
CampasHerps
I never post on here, but this one is just ridiculous and I couldn't help myself. I can't imagine how someone could rationalize bashing someone over a mis-sexed normal ball....unbelieveable. I hope I never get bad enough that I would try and hurt someone's reputation for something I should have checked myself. Just my 2 cents.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:38 PM   #87
bigevilherps
Jess I sent a money order as promised unfortunatly it was only for 70 dollars on saturday aug. 30th it has not come back to me when I get home I will scan the reciept stub and post it although I guess people will say that doesn't prove anything sence it only has the date and amount on it I will however call the customer service number on it to see if it was cashed I don't know what more I can do I did what I said I was going to do

Old 09-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #88
Morphie
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigevilherps
Jessica I want this to be done and over with you will have your 100.00 by september 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigevilherps
I sent a money order as promised unfortunatly it was only for 70 dollars on saturday aug. 30th...

... I don't know what more I can do I did what I said I was going to do
No, you didn't.

Old 09-07-2008, 05:48 PM   #89
Morphie
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampasHerps
I never post on here, but this one is just ridiculous and I couldn't help myself. I can't imagine how someone could rationalize bashing someone over a mis-sexed normal ball....unbelieveable. I hope I never get bad enough that I would try and hurt someone's reputation for something I should have checked myself. Just my 2 cents.

Who is bashing anyone? I only asked him to fix it when he sold me the wrong snake, and I got the run around for a year afterward.

I'm complaining about his poor business practices, not the fact that there was a mistake in the first place. Mistakes happen, that's fine or whatever, but not owning up to it as the seller is NOT fine. If you think it is, then I don't want to do business with you either.

Old 09-07-2008, 05:53 PM   #90
bigevilherps
Yeah your right I only sent 70 I'm sorry I sent what I could ok I called the customer service number the money order has not been cashed and when I get home from work I will scan and post as I said I will send the other 30 on the 12th when I get paid

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!