Reptile Basics Inc - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-25-2007, 04:10 PM   #11
BDP1
Recently purchased a scale and Helix and got it in a couple of days, and loved the FedEx shipping tracker. Definitely a positive experience.

Old 02-26-2007, 11:20 PM   #12
northstarboasandmore
Well I hope plenty of people see this and give Rich a try.. Guys like him deserve the business!! I am glad all of you had a wonderful experiance with him as I have with our orders..If you see this Rich...Keep up the wonderful work!!

Old 02-27-2007, 12:21 AM   #13
Mooing Tricycle
I bought my 6Ft of flexwatt from him with wires and clips and insulators, He was very kind to set them all up for me too, and communication with him was A+!

Very happy customer here! I would recommend him to anyone!

Old 02-27-2007, 06:07 AM   #14
Leland
I have another rack on the way. It was shipped earlier than quoted.
Probably won't see that with some of the other people!

Old 03-07-2007, 01:54 PM   #15
Rockin Reptiles
Rich is an awsome guy to deal with. I know buy all my heat tape and thermostats from him. I also called Rich about a het male he pulled over to the side of the road to take my order instaed of me having to call him back.It is the smallest of things that makes the difference and Rich has them all down pat. Top notch guy.

Old 03-07-2007, 02:45 PM   #16
jglass38
I've bought all kinds of supplies from Rich. He is a great guy and his customer services is second to none. He treats his customer like they should be treated unlike some others in the industry!

Old 03-07-2007, 03:24 PM   #17
High End Royal Pythons
good service

i ordered 2 jc tstats w/ 6 strip outlets on a sunday afternoon. i received them 3 days later. sure beats waiting 3 weeks-3 months from the guy i used to buy from!!!!!

Old 03-21-2007, 11:21 PM   #18
Clay Davenport
In the past I had only bought from Richard in person, but this week I needed some supplies so I called him.
I made the order yesterday and this afternoon the box was on the porch. You just can't get any better service than that.
Of course I live in the same state so that cuts the transit time way down, but it still had to be shipped the day I ordered it for it to arrive the next afternoon.
That's the definition of good customer service.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:20 AM   #19
hhmoore
I have to go along with the crowd on this. I placed an order (after hours), it went out the next day and was at my door sooner than I anticipated.

Old 03-22-2007, 07:28 AM   #20
VanZwedenReptiles
Rich is a Good guy he'll even answer his phone,unlike some other person I knew. Thanks Rich the Helix made it here within 18 hours..And I was up and running. Rich is a True asset to all your Reptile Needs.

Van

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!