Reptile Basics Inc - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2007, 11:39 AM   #31
Chance
My 4' cages arrived yesterday - FedEx got them here a day early - and I couldn't be happier. As usual, Rich came through perfectly. I believe I've now made the decision to get all my future cages and housing units from Rich. He's been, by far, the most courteous reptile supplies vendor I've ever dealt with. I'll be needing several more cages for my classroom next year, so I'll be in touch again soon Rich!

Old 04-13-2007, 01:00 PM   #32
HerpLuver
I purchased a few supplies last year from Rich at Reptile Basics, he's a very professional businessman! His customer service is exquisite from what i've seen, and he provides quality products at fair prices in my opinion! Keep up the good work bud!

Old 04-13-2007, 04:48 PM   #33
Shaggi10
I have purchased two racks from him as well and like everyone else has been saying Hes a great business man. A+ on his products, prices, shipping and service.

Old 05-04-2007, 03:15 AM   #34
Dennis Hultman
I just received a couple of racks from Rich as well. The customer service was above and beyond. From ordering, shipping and delivery, everything went smooth.

Old 05-04-2007, 08:46 AM   #35
Giantkeeper Reptiles
I have done repeat business with Rich & Reptile Basics Inc , and I will continue to do my rack shopping there.

Old 05-04-2007, 03:20 PM   #36
CurtisF
Just got more heat tape. Good communication and good shopping as usual. Thanks a lot.

Old 05-04-2007, 09:07 PM   #37
hhmoore
Still more praise for Reptile Basics
I didn't break open my last purchase until I actually needed the contents, about a month later. Much to my horror, I found that there had been an error. I checked the invoice - it matched the contents of the box. I then pulled up my order receipt, which showed the products I thought I had ordered...but not what was in the box (2 items, one incorrect). I emailed Rich, attaching copies of the receipt and invoice, and he responded within a couple of hours - mind you, this was on Easter Sunday. He apologized for the error, and offered a couple of solutions. Things were quickly put right, as anticipated. Can't beat that customer service!!

Old 05-05-2007, 12:26 AM   #38
Stephies_Leos
I just purchased a rack for my leopard geckos from RBI and I am impressed! Definitely nice workmanship. I didn't know what to expect I was afraid it might be a little flimsy but not at all. Very sturdy and well made. And I received it in a timely manner. I liked the fact that the shipping was allready included in the price and everything was wired up and ready to go just had to hook up the thermostat. So far so good ! I haven't had any problems with it.

Old 07-11-2007, 03:33 AM   #39
Jake The Snake
Just wanted to add on. I purchased about 200$ worth of auto watering system supplies, thermostats, heat tape, and a few other goodies at white plains expo. Great guy, made me a shopping list according to the size of my rat rack. A+ guy for sure

Old 07-11-2007, 10:52 AM   #40
rick c
You want to talk about customer service, I needed auto water supplies quick fast and in a hurry, Rich was on VACATION and still called me right back, 2 days later when he got home the order was filled and shipped. A+++++. That is the way to make repeat customers. I will continue to do business with Rich.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!