SOLD!! Hypo Mojo x CH Dinker Project (Clutch & Dam) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 09-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
Matt2979
Hypo Mojo x CH Dinker Project (Clutch & Dam)

I've decided to put up this entire "Dinker Project" and take offers. I had every intention of holding back the entire clutch, but have since decided to cut my numbers back to a much smaller size.

I haven't bothered these babies much at all since they hatched. When they first came out, I popped each one, but all I've done since then was feed, water, and clean their tubs. My original findings are that I have 2. mojos (one did not cooperate when trying to pop so I assumed male) and 2.1 (not so normal looking) normals, all 100% het orange ghost/hypo. I will double check sexes and get exact weights for anyone interested. The mother IS included with this package (mother is NOT het hypo; sire was hypo mojo).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For more pics and info on this clutch and the dam, please visit--but PLEASE do NOT ask questions about sales in--this link: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=330181

I am entertaining all cash offers. I will also entertain some trade offers, but NOT for reptile related trades. The only reason I'm moving this project is that I don't have as much time as I used to, and I need to lower the number of tubs to clean and mouths to feed.

All SOLD!! Thanks, Kyle!!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!