Good Guy Shawn Smith aka SSmith - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
Herpterra
Shawn Smith aka SSmith

Post removed due to violation of the full name rule
hhmoore

Old 10-28-2009, 06:36 PM   #2
Herpterra
OK so supossed to use FULL name and until I CLEAR this up you will get what i give you ...

Well, I wrote to state that I bought a clutch of Baby ball norms from Shawn Smith aka SSmith and they arrived healthy and in a neatly packed shipping box.

Mr. Smith's Communication was Great and so are his animals

I would reccommend anyone purchase from mr.Smith if you want quality and great CS.

A+++++++++ Transaction for Mr.Smith

J. Bryant Daniel

Old 10-28-2009, 06:48 PM   #3
SSmith
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpterra View Post
OK so supossed to use FULL name and until I CLEAR this up you will get what i give you ...

Well, I wrote to state that I bought a clutch of Baby ball norms from Shawn Smith aka SSmith and they arrived healthy and in a neatly packed shipping box.

I would reccommend anyone purchase from mr.Smith if you want quality and great CS.

J. Bryant Daniel

Thanks J.B and glad you were happy with this transaction!I would do business with anytime very smooth transaction!

Old 10-28-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpterra View Post

J. Bryant Daniel
Until you "clear this up" you will simply just need to include your full name along with each reply on the BOI. "You get what I give you" isn't an option that's on the table, as there are only two choices available- post using your full name, or refrain from posting in the BOI.

We don't require full names just for the fun of it, especially since it creates more work for ourselves. However, not doing so would expose this site to unnecessary legal liability.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!