Good Guy Chris at Reptipro - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2009, 08:51 PM   #1
Chewbecca
Thumbs up Chris at Reptipro

I won Gecko Time's Cutest Hatchling photo contest for this month, and the prize was a Reptipro 5000 incubator.

The contest ended Friday, I was contacted soon after it's end (because Matthew from GeckoTime ROCKS).

Today is Tuesday, and my doorbell rings this afternoon.
What's there?
My brand new Reptipro 5000 incubator!!!!!!
How is THAT for service??? And I didn't even buy it. I won it, and they still got it to me by today!!!
That's BEYOND awesome.

I could have cried I was so happy. I was not expecting it to arrive so quickly (but I am grateful and ecstatic, even).
So, when my husband got home from work, we put the shelf and tray in, and he plugs the power pack to it, and we turn it on.
We set the temp for 65 and within...not even a minute, it reached that temp.
Then we set it to 81 degrees, and it reached that temp even faster.

It has an inside light.
A LIGHT.
You push the light button on and the whole inside of the unit is luminated!
AMAZING!

And it has a handle.
AND it has a car adapter for travel!

I'm BLOWN AWAY.
I wanted to give Reptipro some public praise as well for being, obviously, such an awesome company who cares about their customers (and contest winners ).
I cannot wait to break this incubator in next season, and I am grateful to those at Reptipro.

Thank you!!!!!!!

Some pics of it:

And a pic of the back to show how it looks from the back.

Thank you Chris at Reptipro!

---Rebecca Smith

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!