Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami) - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-25-2016, 09:26 AM   #181
CeltGunn
I couldn't find the other thread, So pardon me. Wow, talk about being snotty. And it was a joint purchase Mike. You were informed of that repeatedly. I've known about the whole situation from the beginning. Which you seem to not realize!

She finally accepted this rotten snake as a pet, only because YOU never sent a label to return it! We even agreed to buy a heat pack to send it back, I told you at the time we had and still have the same box it was sent to us in. She basically was left with no option but to keep this Pastave because you were too lazy to write down that you needed to mail out a label to her & I. Pretty pathetic that is. But whatever. Done is done.

As for the supposed "Good Home" this Pastave is in? Hint for you? That would be Me. *I* am the one who has cared for it from day one. Not anyone else. Not even Cheyenne, the one you think is the sole purchaser. It was only her credit card and partially her that you dealt with. I've tried to deal with you as well regarding this snake.

So yes, I was angry over your crappy treatment. You've never been willing to admit to it. Even though *I* did come back here and say Thank you to you. Your business dealings with us warranted my posting for people to understand that it IS a roll of the die with you. Especially with your history. And No, I do not care if you or anyone else likes the fact that I speak the truth about how I feel in regards to your treatment of my daughter and I. If you or they cannot handle it? Tough cookies. Come get some.

~Tina Abrahamson
Black Hawk South Dakota

Old 02-25-2016, 09:51 AM   #182
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
rotten snake
I would not call the afflicted animal this regardless of feelings of enmity between the humans involved.

Old 02-25-2016, 11:57 AM   #183
Snakesatsunset
Everything you posted is a distortion of the truth to your advantage. Its all outlined in the other thread that April linked to.
Even your daughters emails are posted where it doesn't show anything of what you are saying, NOR what she agreed to. You even agreed it was her purchase in the other thread.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=557481 there is the thread.
You are speaking on behalf of someone who showed in emails exactly what they wanted,and exactly what we did for them. You wanted a different outcome, to your now "combined" purchase(never stated before), and are angry that your daughter, agreed to her something on her own adult accord when given your option suggestion, as well as ours. She chose ours. Its clearly stated in the other thread, and the proof is there with emails. I suggest you respond in the linked thread so that people can keep track, as this is pretty random on this thread.

Old 02-26-2016, 01:01 AM   #184
BeauBoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltGunn View Post
I couldn't find the other thread, So pardon me. Wow, talk about being snotty. And it was a joint purchase Mike. You were informed of that repeatedly. I've known about the whole situation from the beginning. Which you seem to not realize!

She finally accepted this rotten snake as a pet, only because YOU never sent a label to return it! We even agreed to buy a heat pack to send it back, I told you at the time we had and still have the same box it was sent to us in. She basically was left with no option but to keep this Pastave because you were too lazy to write down that you needed to mail out a label to her & I. Pretty pathetic that is. But whatever. Done is done.

As for the supposed "Good Home" this Pastave is in? Hint for you? That would be Me. *I* am the one who has cared for it from day one. Not anyone else. Not even Cheyenne, the one you think is the sole purchaser. It was only her credit card and partially her that you dealt with. I've tried to deal with you as well regarding this snake.

So yes, I was angry over your crappy treatment. You've never been willing to admit to it. Even though *I* did come back here and say Thank you to you. Your business dealings with us warranted my posting for people to understand that it IS a roll of the die with you. Especially with your history. And No, I do not care if you or anyone else likes the fact that I speak the truth about how I feel in regards to your treatment of my daughter and I. If you or they cannot handle it? Tough cookies. Come get some.

~Tina Abrahamson
Black Hawk South Dakota
WOW! SMDH! I really really hope anyone reading this thread takes the time to read the thread Mike reference which contains your complaints about Snakes at Sunset. You really don't know when to quit!

~Beau

Old 02-26-2016, 07:25 AM   #185
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauBoi View Post
WOW! SMDH! I really really hope anyone reading this thread takes the time to read the thread Mike reference which contains your complaints about Snakes at Sunset. You really don't know when to quit!

~Beau
personally I wouldn't do business with Tina ever. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one either.

Old 02-26-2016, 01:23 PM   #186
BeauBoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
personally I wouldn't do business with Tina ever. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one either.
Oh, ABSOLUTELY!!! She has legitimately earned that little red box under her name, imo! After that last thread, I seriously found myself thinking, "Thank God I don't sell Ball Pythons!", simply because if I did there would be some small chance I would have to deal with her at some point!
~Beau

Old 02-26-2016, 09:15 PM   #187
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
You're not. I think the red chicklet under her name speaks volumes.

Old 03-08-2016, 02:13 AM   #188
kellan.pets
@Snakesatsunset I am sorry for all the crappy people on here! I have never had an experience with you but it is not good of people to bash you like this! If someone had a bad experience and wanted to post to provide both constructive criticism for you and an idea for others of what to look out for and maybe what to ask you then that is good. But Bashing you is just uncalled for. Again I know nothing of you and how you run things but I still won't sit here and bash you. I will have to come see your store sometime.

Old 03-08-2016, 07:03 AM   #189
Snakesatsunset
Thanks Kellan, stop by anytime!

Old 03-09-2016, 04:51 PM   #190
kellan.pets
Will do man!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!