Indigos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-04-2010, 03:13 AM   #1
Pachikat
Talking Indigos

At the suggestion of another member, I'll go ahead and post pictures of my two favorite snakes in my entire collection.

Of the two, Tabris is the more social/curious of the two. He's less shy than Lillith. I possibly took over a hundred shots and only ended up saving a a handful. The moment I put Tabi on the paper he shot off like a rocket. These were taken not too long after I got them, in fact I think it might have even been snowing on the day I shot these (Louisiana had some seriously fked up weather this previous winter.) I remember asking "Since when does it snow on the first day of Spring in LA?" on another forum. The photos were taken a while back, since then they've darkened and Tab's colors have deepened.

Tabris

Lillith

Lillith again

I've even got a cute little video of Tabris eating his first(part of it) meal with me. Out of all of my snakes, their feeding responses get the most attention. Everyone loves watching them chow down.

((If it isn't obvious yet, I adore my Indigos and would totally give Mr. Fuller a hug for providing me with two such wonderful creatures ))

Old 08-04-2010, 03:18 AM   #2
Helenthereef
Beautiful!

I love indigos, but I'm in the wrong part of the world. Thanks for giving me pics to drool over!

Old 08-04-2010, 03:24 AM   #3
Utta
Beautiful indigos!

Old 08-04-2010, 03:40 AM   #4
Pachikat
T_T sucks to live in the wrong part of the world, but it probably has it's perks though right? and thanks ^_^

Old 08-05-2010, 08:20 PM   #5
Helenthereef
Well,yes, there are many compensations, including a native Boa, but your video of Tabris eating really got my "indigo craving" going!

Old 08-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #6
Pachikat
Sorry to invoke that craving! o.o;

Old 08-05-2010, 10:18 PM   #7
Utta
I can't see vid :l pm me the link?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!