Evan Stahl Please pay me. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2006, 11:57 PM   #51
Laura Fopiano
BWUAHAHAHAHAHA Awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Oh please.....the guy's a scab that could care less if the last of a species was sold at his show as long as the table was paid for. He's a liar as it was posted by Griz, but personally...I already knew that.

Say...while I still have you all infuriated...tell me...if I grabbed Lee's left testicle would that sort of be like shaking hands with you...asshole? Did I spell asshole right Mr. Perfect?
I hate it when that happens!!!
Quote:

You have given out too much karma in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Old 10-26-2006, 12:12 AM   #52
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
BWUAHAHAHAHAHA Awesome!!

I hate it when that happens!!!
Heh heh....I do it all for your love baby.....not the karma.

Call ya tomorrow....

Old 10-26-2006, 12:21 AM   #53
ravensgait
Evan pay the guy the money you owe him,,,Each time you post you think of something else to blame Lee for,,what next your car repair bill?? The speeding ticket you got?? As I typed this I looked at the bottom of the page and saw 15 people reading this thread, Evan that's 15 more people that are reading the excuses you keep giving for not paying a debt. Your starting to smell a little fishy something like Tuna. Randy

Old 10-26-2006, 01:05 AM   #54
Jim O
Evan,

You keep making excuses why you have not paid and will not pay. Speaking about some nameless third party and a frozen snake and another third party and an albino retic is irrelevant to this transaction. The longer that you allow this to keep going, the worse it looks for you. This is the second time recently that you have been involved in a BOI thread where you tried to renege on a deal and again you are going to come out smelling like crap for having rolled in it with the other party. The sooner you settle up with Lee and close this matter the better for you.

Put another way, what is your reputation worth to you? $285?

Old 10-26-2006, 01:09 AM   #55
BallPython777
Critical Bill, Sorry if correct spelling is offensive to you. By the way, do you often find yourself touching other mens testicles? Mark Petros

Old 10-26-2006, 01:10 AM   #56
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPython777
Critical Bill, Sorry if correct spelling is offensive to you. By the way, do you often find yourself touching other mens testicles? Mark Petros
What if he does? Is that a problem for you Mark?

Old 10-26-2006, 02:35 AM   #57
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPython777
By the way, do you often find yourself touching other mens testicles? Mark Petros
YES....and mostly at shows for those who don't know when to shut up and stop playing stupid ass spell checker.

But is that what you're asking? Or are you saying you've jumped zipper and attached yourself to some other sleazy bastard?

Why don't you go buff Lee's plaque before things get terribly out of hand.

Old 10-26-2006, 03:27 AM   #58
evansnakes
Randy, how about you pay him the money since you owe it to him as much as I do! They are not excuses, they are real life examples of somebody that has screwed me out of money trying to still get more. And it ends now and is done. Do you think I will pay out money I do not owe because you tell me to?

Jim, what deal have I tried to back out of? I think you need to learn to read, comprehend and then go f*ck yourself! I paid for the other animal in full in the other thread if you recall!!!! I then did not receive it. How exactly was that backing out of a deal? This deal, I paid in full what I thought was the aggreed amount, then a year later the price goes up. I offered to give back the animal. I offered to sell it for what I could get and try to work it out. Nothing but extra cash I had not agreed to was good enough. Lee brought up the rattlesnakes so your are damn right I will respond and it is the same subject. Again, do you really think I will pay somebody money I do not owe because you tell me to? I will not ever give Lee one damn cent. He has lied to me, stolen from me and sold me sick animals that died! How the hell is that not relevant to this??? I do not care how many people read this.

Old 10-26-2006, 04:01 AM   #59
darkbloodwyvern
Time for pistols at dawn?

Lee, perhaps you should talk to Evan, everyone drop the nasty names and explain what the heck is going on. This situation is so convoluted for no good reason, if you feel he owes you money, just talk to him about it. If he didn't even know you thought he owed you, it's a sign that communication is missing... Again, this just seems to me like something that could be dealt with outside the BOI under the right circumstances. I don't know, i just think if you feel so strongly about agetting the moeny, you should try taking it to the source (provided that hasn't already occured...)

I have to stop reading, but the Tic Tac comment made me happy, and i REALLY wish people would stop making gay jabs at others- would you like to just pull some "yo mamma" crap to add to the immaturity already?

Old 10-26-2006, 04:59 AM   #60
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes
Randy, how about you pay him the money since you owe it to him as much as I do! They are not excuses, they are real life examples of somebody that has screwed me out of money trying to still get more. And it ends now and is done. Do you think I will pay out money I do not owe because you tell me to?

Jim, what deal have I tried to back out of? I think you need to learn to read, comprehend and then go f*ck yourself!
On the bright side of this....you just might develop a complete understanding of what its like to be a North Korean. Ya know what I'm saying Evan? Isolated, sanctioned, and left to go hungry in an effort of punishment and persuasion. Of course....they might just decide to drop a bomb or two of their own on your ass. Best to quietly return to talks and come to an agreement with Lee.

Confucius say...

"He who walk through door sideways is always going to bangkok."

Straighten yourself out before it gets painful bro.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!