BAD GUY JASEN SHAW GLOBAL EXOTICS ARLINGTON TX - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2007, 11:35 PM   #11
Wilomn
There are some killer sales the day after Xmas. Now you can take advantage of them.

Old 12-24-2007, 11:45 PM   #12
Lloyd Heilbrunn
What exactly was wrong with electronic bank transfer when the MOs were messed up????

Old 12-24-2007, 11:47 PM   #13
Serafim
I kind of wondered that myself. Why did you refuse that method of payment

Old 12-25-2007, 12:14 AM   #14
cbchuckwallas
BEFORE christmas...?

In my experience a electronic transfer could be sent today , however funds might not be availible until at least wednesday or thursday.
They post to your account as pending....takes at least 48 hrs or more to be able to actually be availible for use.

Old 12-25-2007, 10:41 AM   #15
thecheese
Us Global

Wow!!! I do feel for you man! However I do have to say in the 4 years I have been dealing with Mr. Shaw and His wife I have nothing but positive things to say. I have both sold animals to Us Global as well as purchased them ranging from small quantities to massive orders. I have always been able to reach them either on his personal or the work line, and if for any reason was not able to speak with Jasen I was given a return call or an email right back.

I have been in this business for 20 years and one of the things that stand out from the rest is the quality animals that they supply in my point of view. I know first hand of the shady scammers out there! I have been worked so to speak many times and have really paid the price on some of them. You run that risk doing business with anyone! But a shady person or scammer Jasen is NOT, I would take offence too if someone was slandering me as well!! I have no tolerance for that behavior! I do know that buy running a large business that it can become rather hard to get everything done when it is wanted to especially around the holidays, but rather do your best and be upfront with your clients and accidents and mistakes do happen it is human nature. I know what it is like to come up short in the holidays but material positions are not always what it is about in my opinion.... So to give my two freaking cents I will continue doing business with USGLOBAL EXOTICS and dismiss these situations.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Old 12-25-2007, 11:06 AM   #16
kmurphy
I was just wondering what you would have done for Christmas if you hadn't made a "huge" sale just prior. I understand your frustration at the payment situation but putting the Christmas deadline, as the end-all be-all, because of your kids seems a little much to me. If you're tight for money then you shouldn't be spending it on presents anyway. I may be wrong but it appears that if this happened in February, a few extra days trying to get the payment straightened out wouldn't have been a big deal. I don't think it is fair to label someone a bad guy because of the time or year they purchased from you.

Old 12-25-2007, 11:51 AM   #17
snakeman101172
I wonder if Mr. Shaw has received his individual invoices yet ? maybe manage your finances better if one deal makes or breaks your holiday season. I am glad you received payment. what if this sale never occured before x-mas ? then who would be at fault for ruining christmas ? In my opinion an apology would be included rather quickly. do you think he would buy from you again ?

Old 12-25-2007, 12:24 PM   #18
MandyB
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
I was just wondering what you would have done for Christmas if you hadn't made a "huge" sale just prior. I understand your frustration at the payment situation but putting the Christmas deadline, as the end-all be-all, because of your kids seems a little much to me.
Quote:
We have 4 sons, one of which is disabled and had surgery Tuesday. This money was ESSENTIAL for our children's Christmas.
sounds to me like they needed the money for christmas because other money that could have gone towards christmas ended up going towards the surgery one child just had.

Old 12-25-2007, 12:34 PM   #19
Suncoast Herpetological
I would be curious to know what the details of the money order mix up on the names consisted of. Did he mis-spell the name? Did you get the wrong person's check? If that was an honest error, I really don't think that the short delay of a day or so in rectifying the situation really warranted a bad guy thread.

Just my opinion from the info presented

Old 12-25-2007, 12:38 PM   #20
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbchuckwallas
In my experience a electronic transfer could be sent today , however funds might not be availible until at least wednesday or thursday.
They post to your account as pending....takes at least 48 hrs or more to be able to actually be availible for use.
Ron

That is incorrect. Wired funds initiated on Monday are almost invariably available on Tuesday (next business day). A delay is rare. A holiday would add one day at most

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!