Wyatt @ T&W International...Poor Customer Service - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2007, 10:37 PM   #31
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
I am curious, some have stated paperwork can be over rated and easily fabricated, as we all know what TSE accomplished. Wyatt, do you guarantee the genetics on your hets?
What good would that guarantee be if you cant get hold of the person that gave you that piece of paper?

Old 01-12-2007, 10:54 PM   #32
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
What good would that guarantee be if you cant get hold of the person that gave you that piece of paper?
Not very good...not very good at all...

Old 01-13-2007, 06:44 AM   #33
roadking
It's just a matter of principal with me. When someone says they're going to do something I expect them to do it. I expect him to be man enough to do what he said he would do.

Allan Shultz

Old 01-13-2007, 08:16 PM   #34
Wyatt
Allen,
Your documentation has been sent off and if you would like a copy from my word file I will e mail it to you. As far as a guarantee from me on the animals that I produce, I ensure them genetically correct as sold and from some of the most diverse lines out there today from over 12 years of selective breeding. As far as Jay Owens goes, although I appreciate your response in whatever fashion you may have deamed necessary as a moderator of this forum, lets not forget the rather unforgettable situation that occured between you and my company a couple of years ago that was rather unprofessional and pretty well left alone and out of this forum. I as well as my ex business partner feel that you have no room to express your thoughts on the basis of not being able to contact an individual after a sale of a particular breeders stock is concearned beit a $10 snake to a $6500 sale of someone elses stock and not even contacting them about it!!!! So lets please leave the comments of my customers be heard on this forum and not from individuals who are in no postion to be making comments on business contacts ok? As far as Mr. Shultz goes again your documentation should be by the up coming Wed and if it is not I will be more than happy to come on this forum and explain why it is not. As far as your e mails and phone calls are concearned, I appologize for whatever reason I have not replied to them but I will do my best to go through and see where the mistake was made on my part.

Thanks,
Wyatt

TW Intl Inc.
Dallas, Tx

Old 01-15-2007, 03:58 PM   #35
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt
As far as Jay Owens goes, although I appreciate your response in whatever fashion you may have deamed necessary as a moderator of this forum, lets not forget the rather unforgettable situation that occured between you and my company a couple of years ago that was rather unprofessional and pretty well left alone and out of this forum.
Unprofessional? On whose part? Wyatt, Eric and I were on the same page all the way through that entire ordeal. You were the one who was getting upset, and impatient.

Quote:
I as well as my ex business partner feel that you have no room to express your thoughts on the basis of not being able to contact an individual after a sale of a particular breeders stock is concearned beit a $10 snake to a $6500 sale of someone elses stock and not even contacting them about it!!!!
Perhaps you should ask your ex-partner's opinion before stating it for him...inaccurately. Eric doesn't have a problem with what transpired. In fact, there is no problem whatsoever between him and I.

Let's review the facts...
Eric told me that he wanted to sell a couple of animals that you guys had sent here on breeding loan. He told me how much he wanted for them ($6500). He told me that if I found a buyer to just go ahead and sell them, and then send him the money. I sold the animals along with a number of my own stock to an individual. That individual took longer than expected to pay for everything. In the meantime, I kept Eric updated on what was going on, and I assured him that if for some reason the guy didn't pay me, that I would find a way to pay you guys out of my own pocket, but that I didn't have the cash available right then. When the guy finally paid me (about 6-7 weeks late) I sent Eric a cashier's check the same day that I received his cashier's check.

Those are the facts, so let's not try to twist them just because you got upset and angry that I refused to deal with you (and only dealt with Eric) after your initial accusations that I was trying to steal from you. Nothing could have been further from the truth.

Quote:
So lets please leave the comments of my customers be heard on this forum and not from individuals who are in no postion to be making comments on business contacts ok?
Wyatt,
I didn't make any comments about your business eithics or practices. I merely answered Ed Clark's question. It was a legitimate question, and mine was a legitimate answer. No where in my answer did I mention your name. I'm sorry if you took it personally, but perhaps you shouldn't have.

Old 01-15-2007, 05:07 PM   #36
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
Wyatt,
I didn't make any comments about your business eithics or practices. I merely answered Ed Clark's question. It was a legitimate question, and mine was a legitimate answer. No where in my answer did I mention your name. I'm sorry if you took it personally, but perhaps you shouldn't have.
I agree. This was a general question and a general answer. The fact that you, Wyatt, are hard to get hold of recently may make it applicable to you, but that is not Jay's doing. That's entirely on you. It isn't as though Allen jumped the gun in starting this thread. And even when you responded on 12/31/2006:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt
To everyone that has replied to this thread, if you feel that you have not received the proper documentation or any at all on the snakes that you have received from me or this company please e mail me immediately and I will handle these matters accordingly and prompt.
On 1/13/2007, Allen had still not received what he should have received in October. That's not my idea of "prompt".

Old 01-17-2007, 06:18 PM   #37
roadking
Update

Wanted to say that I received my documentation today from Wyatt. (via next day air).
I hold no anemosity towards Wyatt. It was his not following through after the sale that upset me and I regret having to resort to BOI to get his attention. As I have told Wyatt the animals I purchased from him over the years are some of the nicest in my collection.

Thanks
Allan Shultz

Old 02-09-2007, 10:38 PM   #38
GSC
T&W International - BAD GUY

I purchased a Ranco Thermostat from Wyatt about 6 months ago off of his kingsnake.com ad. The ad said he shipped the same day via. priority mail. After a week I began the process of trying to get ahold of him. Phone numbers on the website did not work for him. Finally got ahold of a disgruntled friend of his who was also owed stuff. No responses from him (email & phone messages). Had tpo file a paypal complaint and a Kingsnake.com complaint. Finally after that I recieved an email from him saying they were back ordered and he just recieved them (this is 3+ weeks after ordering) and said he'd pay to have it overnighted to me to make up for the wait.

It arrived the next day in a huge box... I was still mad that I had to go through all the trouble to get what I paid for...but oh well.

2 WEEKS LATER A BILL FOR THE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ARRIVED TO ME FOR $60!!!!!!!!!!! WYATT HAD SENT IT "BILL TO SENDER"...The freakin' thermostat wasn't much more than that.

Again I contacted him (with alot of trouble) and he told me multiple times that a refund check for the shipping costs was in the mail.... NEVER ARRIVED.

I have finally given up....WYATT screwed me for $60! Arrgghhhh...

You cannot treat people like this... its not right and the herp community is too small... especially when I only live 3 hours south of the person...sooner or later we'll run into eachother at a herp show!

Graham Criglow
College Station, TX

Old 03-14-2007, 07:53 PM   #39
piebaldpython
It's a shame to resort to this....

But I just can't get a hold of Damian. I just want my $600.00 deposit back. After over a year of the cheque is in the mail. Damian pay back you deposit I sent in good faith.
Dave

Old 12-22-2007, 01:13 AM   #40
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC
T&W International - BAD GUY

I purchased a Ranco Thermostat from Wyatt about 6 months ago off of his kingsnake.com ad. The ad said he shipped the same day via. priority mail. After a week I began the process of trying to get ahold of him. Phone numbers on the website did not work for him. Finally got ahold of a disgruntled friend of his who was also owed stuff. No responses from him (email & phone messages). Had tpo file a paypal complaint and a Kingsnake.com complaint. Finally after that I recieved an email from him saying they were back ordered and he just recieved them (this is 3+ weeks after ordering) and said he'd pay to have it overnighted to me to make up for the wait.

It arrived the next day in a huge box... I was still mad that I had to go through all the trouble to get what I paid for...but oh well.

2 WEEKS LATER A BILL FOR THE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ARRIVED TO ME FOR $60!!!!!!!!!!! WYATT HAD SENT IT "BILL TO SENDER"...The freakin' thermostat wasn't much more than that.

Again I contacted him (with alot of trouble) and he told me multiple times that a refund check for the shipping costs was in the mail.... NEVER ARRIVED.

I have finally given up....WYATT screwed me for $60! Arrgghhhh...

You cannot treat people like this... its not right and the herp community is too small... especially when I only live 3 hours south of the person...sooner or later we'll run into eachother at a herp show!

Graham Criglow
College Station, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC
THANKS Dennis for posting this... Yep.... NEVER got my $60 back from this scam artist... I looked for him last year at the Dallas Herp show...people said Wyatt had moved out of state.... I was hoping to see him in person to get the money back. I have more less given up. Sorry other people have had bad dealings with him... It's sad when the hobby gets this way.

Graham Criglow
Graham, Wyatt stated he was going to get right on that at the beginning of the month. Has he even contacted you yet?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
damion wyatt, tw international