Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2018, 08:06 PM   #221
Stephenson8011
So by your logic kw18; I should be able to go to any store and buy anything I want. Then I can claim that it’s not what I ordered and demand that any random passerby refund my money just in case the original store won’t give me a refund.

I would be surprised if you had credibility with anyone after a statement like that, all of the rest of your incoherent ramblings and mud throwing is just icing on the cake.

Old 01-03-2018, 10:20 PM   #222
tlmoon
Kameron, I'm not going to call you a liar. It seems to me that you probably really truly believe what you're saying. But I think your perceptions are distorted by the frustration of the situation. Example: saying that tyjohn insisted on friends and family. The posts show that you brought that up, in order to get a lower price. Later, tyjohn says something about "isn't it 'discreet' paypal" but the context of that is that he had agreed to that to accomodate you wanting a lower price. If you had said, let me add 3% (or whatever PP charges) to the $900 and we'll do regular "invoice" paypal, I bet tyjohn would have agreed.

Do you see how this looks from the outside? You're certain he forced you to pay F&F, but it doesn't look that way to anyone else. I get that you feel you have been wronged, but I think you are rationalizing some of this other stuff due to that belief.

I am not at all sure you can do a "chargeback" on this and I think you are trying to push tyjohn into doing what you want by threatening that. You paid friends and family, got an iguana, and didn't use a credit card. I don't think you are going to get anything back from your bank. You willing sent a payment for goods that you received. Filing some kind of statement that someone used your account would be fraud. On your part. PP will not help you due to the misuse of friends and family.

I find it somewhat unlikely that tyjohn, if he had purposefully misrepresented the animal, would post a BOI thread about you. Obviously that would open the situation to all this scrutiny. Why would he invite that?

Old 01-03-2018, 11:02 PM   #223
kw18
Why does this continuely go back to the money? There are 24 pages of me repeating myself here about the payment and PayPal and credit card etc... I’m sure I’ve made a few mistakes explaining this whole story more than once (about payment etc) none of which got us here to this point... What got us here ladies and gentleman is the fact he sent a different iguana Than I paid for. The pictures clearly show he sent the wrong iguana. Multiple people have agreed, went back on there original opinions and even took the time to point it out to all of you select few by drawing it up on the pictures I supplied . And if he did it by mistake... a simple “oops my bad” would have sufficed and we would have figured it out like grown men. Easy day.

Keep bringing up the money and any and all mistakes you guys feel I made handling the situation and we’ll keep going in circles.. none of that can be changed. I’m not sitting here crying about how I didn’t pay via PayPal invoice or this way or that way So why is everyone else? Really? Why are you select few so hopped up on this ? It’s not the reason we are here haha so I’m completely confused

Old 01-03-2018, 11:26 PM   #224
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
Why does this continuely go back to the money?
Because you currently have an animal you paid for, and $100 that is rightfully the OP's.

Quote:
There are 24 pages of me repeating myself here about the payment and PayPal and credit card etc... I’m sure I’ve made a few mistakes explaining this whole story more than once (about payment etc) none of which got us here to this point...
No. The point is, you have an animal you paid for. You also have $100 that is rightfully the OP's at this point. Either send the animal back, or return the $100. That's it.

No matter how much you spam the thread with cries of different animal, and show pictures of an animal, the facts are that you have an animal you paid for, and $100 that belongs to the OP.

Quote:
What got us here ladies and gentleman is the fact he sent a different iguana Than I paid for.
Then send the animal back and get a full refund. Right now you have the Animal and $100. You also threatened a charge back that would leave you with the animal and the full amount. That does not make me look favorable on you at all.

Quote:
The pictures clearly show he sent the wrong iguana. Multiple people have agreed, went back on there original opinions and even took the time to point it out to all of you select few by drawing it up on the pictures I supplied . And if he did it by mistake... a simple “oops my bad” would have sufficed and we would have figured it out like grown men. Easy day.
And yet, here you are, with the animal and $100 of his money. Either send it back and get a full refund, or give the $100 back and move on with your life.

The more you scream about wrong animal without doing anything to deal with it, just makes you look worse. You seem think that you should be exempt to the rules of retail and exchange makes me think you just want your cake and eat it too.

A few years ago I got an iPhone 8, then I got screwed over, and learned I didn't have the money to afford it, I was in the 14 day window to get a refund, but to do so, I needed to return the phone. This is the same idea. You want a refund, you need to return the animal first.

Quote:
Keep bringing up the money and any and all mistakes you guys feel I made handling the situation and we’ll keep going in circles.. none of that can be changed.
Because you're too stubborn to admit that you want to be treated special and refuse to return the animal or the money, which makes you a bad guy in my eyes.

Quote:
I’m not sitting here crying about how I didn’t pay via PayPal invoice or this way or that way So why is everyone else? Really? Why are you select few so hopped up on this ? It’s not the reason we are here haha so I’m completely confused
We're here because you have an animal that you paid for, and $100 of the person's money. You need to return one, or the other. Simple as that.

Whether the animal is the correct one or not is semantics. What is a fact is that you have said animal and $100.

Return one, or the other, that is the solution to the problem. Not telling us to put the money forward, not telling us it is the wrong animal.

If it is the wrong animal as you claim, return it and get a full refund.

If you are keeping the animal, then give TyJohn the $100 back ASAP.

That's it.

You don't like me repeating myself? Do one or the other. Stop making excuses and trying to get your cake and eat it too.

Old 01-03-2018, 11:49 PM   #225
kw18
Ok let’s end this right here right now.

I have zero trust in this guy to do the right thing (hence me telling ppl to put there money where there mouth is ) is not your money SO it’s very easy to sit here and tell me what I Need to do and why... Very easy

I’m done with this thread if tyjohn can’t do like all these other members suggested and come to terms on an equal playing field ( I said I’d happily return) (and I called him out today asking if he’d entertain any of the terms/ideas other memebers suggested ) (very fair way to end this all) if not..then I’ll keep the iguana and the 100$. He Knowingly sent me the wrong iguana end of story. I have zero reason to trust someone after they knowingly do this.

That’s right you heard me I’ll keep the iguana and the 100$. End of thread.

Old 01-03-2018, 11:57 PM   #226
Akiranar
Quote:
Ok let’s end this right here right now.

I have zero trust in this guy to do the right thing (hence me telling ppl to put there money where there mouth is ) is not your money SO it’s very easy to sit here and tell me what I Need to do and why... Very easy
It's not your money either if you are keeping the animal. It is TyJohn's and so far I have way more trust in him than I do in you.

Quote:
I’m done with this thread
You've said that a few times now.

Quote:
if tyjohn can’t do like all these other members suggested and come to terms on an equal playing field ( I said I’d happily return) (and I called him out today asking if he’d entertain any of the terms/ideas other memebers suggested ) (very fair way to end this all) if not..then I’ll keep the iguana and the 100$. He Knowingly sent me the wrong iguana end of story. I have zero reason to trust someone after they knowingly do this.
You claim he's sent you the wrong Iguana. Some people, one who I don't have a high opinion of, backs you up. Ty claims it was the only one he had. Also, your claim of him making you pay friends and family, have been proven false with your own pictures. So, I have no trust in you.

You claiming that you will keep the Iguana and the $100 shows that this bad guy claim on you is warranted.

Quote:
So, you're admitting that you are now stealing from TyJohn. Okay. Good to know. No one should ever deal with you if this is how you behave.

Old 01-04-2018, 12:18 AM   #227
Insomniac101
Quote:

You've sealed your fate in this community. Anyone reading this thread (which is permanent) will most likely refuse to deal with you.

Kathy

Old 01-04-2018, 01:04 AM   #228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Because you currently have an animal you paid for, and $100 that is rightfully the OP's.

No. The point is, you have an animal you paid for. You also have $100 that is rightfully the OP's at this point. Either send the animal back, or return the $100. That's it.

No matter how much you spam the thread with cries of different animal, and show pictures of an animal, the facts are that you have an animal you paid for, and $100 that belongs to the OP.

Then send the animal back and get a full refund. Right now you have the Animal and $100. You also threatened a charge back that would leave you with the animal and the full amount. That does not make me look favorable on you at all.

And yet, here you are, with the animal and $100 of his money. Either send it back and get a full refund, or give the $100 back and move on with your life.

The more you scream about wrong animal without doing anything to deal with it, just makes you look worse. You seem think that you should be exempt to the rules of retail and exchange makes me think you just want your cake and eat it too.

A few years ago I got an iPhone 8, then I got screwed over, and learned I didn't have the money to afford it, I was in the 14 day window to get a refund, but to do so, I needed to return the phone. This is the same idea. You want a refund, you need to return the animal first.

Because you're too stubborn to admit that you want to be treated special and refuse to return the animal or the money, which makes you a bad guy in my eyes.

We're here because you have an animal that you paid for, and $100 of the person's money. You need to return one, or the other. Simple as that.

Whether the animal is the correct one or not is semantics. What is a fact is that you have said animal and $100.

Return one, or the other, that is the solution to the problem. Not telling us to put the money forward, not telling us it is the wrong animal.

If it is the wrong animal as you claim, return it and get a full refund.

If you are keeping the animal, then give TyJohn the $100 back ASAP.

That's it.

You don't like me repeating myself? Do one or the other. Stop making excuses and trying to get your cake and eat it too.
Mandi,

Just so I understand. Let's say I posted a lizard for sale with pictures. You decided you liked the animal pictured and sent me $900. (I know Mandi, it would never happen because I associate with bad guys.) I take your $900 and send you an animal that is not the one pictured in the ad. In other words, you've been burned. After all of this you would trust me to refund your $900 after sending the animal back?

Old 01-04-2018, 01:18 AM   #229
Bobby Douglass
My conclusion is that neither the buyer or the seller should be trusted.

Old 01-04-2018, 01:36 AM   #230
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Mandi,

Just so I understand. Let's say I posted a lizard for sale with pictures. You decided you liked the animal pictured and sent me $900. (I know Mandi, it would never happen because I associate with bad guys.) I take your $900 and send you an animal that is not the one pictured in the ad. In other words, you've been burned. After all of this you would trust me to refund your $900 after sending the animal back?
Being that I've seen your siding with someone who would not honor their deals, and that you have specifically asked me to place you on my "Do not deal with list" I would never give you $900 for any animal you had.

You already burned your bridges with me, and I would never trust you with a cent of mine.

But that is no longer here or there since Kameron has already admitted that he's going to keep the iguana and the $100. So he has stolen from TyJohn. And you seem to be okay with that.

Not only is Kameron a bad guy, but you are also in my eyes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!