How do I fix this? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-02-2007, 11:57 PM   #61
Golden Gate Geckos
You know, he reminds me of someone... Mitch Garlow, Mitch Garlaw, Aaron Duarte, Rich Lincoln...

Old 01-03-2007, 12:00 AM   #62
Golden Gate Geckos
Right on, Dennis!!! (he'll be baaaack...)

Old 01-03-2007, 12:21 AM   #63
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
Right on, Dennis!!! (he'll be baaaack...)
If he does, any new accounts along with every post will just be deleted. It only takes a fraction of the time to delete compared to the time it takes to register anew and post...lol

Old 01-03-2007, 03:27 AM   #64
ByRandom
Isn't there a simple way to track the IP address to it's respective ISP to obtain an accurate home address for the authorities? Or am I mistaken?

Old 01-03-2007, 04:55 PM   #65
Milwaukee Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByRandom
Isn't there a simple way to track the IP address to it's respective ISP to obtain an accurate home address for the authorities? Or am I mistaken?
You can usually narrow it down to city and ISP pretty easily... but any ISP using dynamic IP addresses (just about all of them) would be the only one with the info on who had that particular IP at the specified date and time, and they usually only hand that info over to law enforcment requests.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!